• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

reds

<div class='quotemain'> The Reds stink! The worst thing they ever did was recruit Eddie Jones!!! In my opinion he has showed time and time again how inept he is at coaching a team. The only success he's had is with the Brumbies and even then one could argue that he just inherited a white hot team from Rod MacQueen.

He did something at the Brumbies that Rod couldn't even do and that was win the S12.

However check out his winning percentage with the Wallabies, it's pathetic, 50 odd %. Even Greg Smith had a better win loss ratio than Eddie Jones with the wallabies!!! [/b]

You seem to be making out that Eddie Jones is a bad coach?
[/b][/quote]

What gave it away?

Well, apart from the fact he is a bad coach.

Change to rugby league instead. :rolleyes:
[/b]

I don't see why you have a Queensland Rugby avatar then.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> The Reds stink! The worst thing they ever did was recruit Eddie Jones!!! In my opinion he has showed time and time again how inept he is at coaching a team. The only success he's had is with the Brumbies and even then one could argue that he just inherited a white hot team from Rod MacQueen.

He did something at the Brumbies that Rod couldn't even do and that was win the S12.

However check out his winning percentage with the Wallabies, it's pathetic, 50 odd %. Even Greg Smith had a better win loss ratio than Eddie Jones with the wallabies!!! [/b]

[/b][/quote]

What gave it away?

[/b][/quote]

Why don't Jones get another chance like Mitchell did last year with the Force? They ended 'bottom of the table'.

There's a massive difference between John Mitchel and Eddie Jones... For starters one is a good coach and the other is bad.

The Force were a brand spanking new team, with no base to work from. The Reds have been around for 16 million years. The Force personnel last year were not that great, particularly in the inside backs while the Reds seemed to have a fairly solid unit all over the park but they're just shite.

Anyway the Force proved this year that they're improving. Let's not forget that the Crusaders finished dead last in their first year and two years later won the first of their sixty gazillion ***les...

<div class='quotemain'>
Change to rugby league instead. :rolleyes:
[/b]

I don't see why you have a Queensland Rugby avatar then.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

What gave it away?

[/b][/quote]

Why don't Jones get another chance like Mitchell did last year with the Force? They ended 'bottom of the table'.
[/b][/quote]

Force were a brand new team starting from scratch, as well as that Mitchell has learnt his lesson and is his superiors *****. Eddie Jones stayed for a year, lost by 89 points in one game, had a player rebellion brewing and was told off by SANZAR. Not a Good Look.

eddie jones was a good coach, just speaks his mind and some cant handle that, prosportsmen cant blame the coach for an 89 pt smashing they just didnt turn up,simple!!

Reds need to inject some buying powers to buy players and give the team a decent chance. Success will then bring better players wanting to be involved with the reds.

Thinking about the reds at the moment makes me think about my 'tahs. Big issues in the backline at the moment. Good pack (I remember some joker here saying the 'tahs had a poor pack).

I am half inclined to start a petition to get them kicked out of the super 14- they are so s**t.

Reds need to inject some buying powers to buy players and give the team a decent chance. Success will then bring better players wanting to be involved with the reds. [/b]

All they need to do is keep the masses of talent that come from Queensland and stop them going to League and other S14 teams. Half the Brumbies and most of the Force are Queenslanders. Then there's Elsom at NSW. But we took Latho so they can keep him.

Thinking about the reds at the moment makes me think about my 'tahs. Big issues in the backline at the moment. Good pack (I remember some joker here saying the 'tahs had a poor pack).
[/b]

They don't have a poor pack... but a sloooow, very unathletic pack.

It's no surprise that the Wallabies have been poor in recent times when they've selected a NSW dominated pack.

Big guys who can't make it to the breakdown quick enough.