the game should hit the shelves on february 17th
almost 1 month away.

cool!!

easports uk

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=4419
<

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&pa...S2&***le=879632

look its up on play.com

I had my copy of Official Playstation 2 mag on Saturday and they're suggesting a May 2006 release not a Feb one as is stated on the EA site and which everyone else seems to think!

They do seem very positive about this game though which from OPS2 mag really is something!

Anyone else have any news on the release?

Originally posted by welshy@Jan 23 2006, 09:34 PM
I had my copy of Official Playstation 2 mag on Saturday and they're suggesting a May 2006 release not a Feb one as is stated on the EA site and which everyone else seems to think!

They do seem very positive about this game though which from OPS2 mag really is something!

Anyone else have any news on the release?
hmmm...the game has been completed...so i guess a feb/march release is most likely...like last year

Release date moved ??

The official site now says february 10th : 1 week earlier than expected
that would be a first for EA : finishing 1 week earlier.....
sounds weird but hey, it's the official site, why not believe it

EAsports UK

sorry, it's already said a few posts before.........just act like i didn't say anything

why does the french website contradict this then - and not just contradict but drastically contradicts it.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 25 2006, 02:46 PM
why does the french website contradict this then - and not just contradict but drastically contradicts it.
Different releases for different countries.

Originally posted by Handsomebob@Jan 26 2006, 02:42 AM
Release date moved ??

The official site now says february 10th : 1 week earlier than expected
that would be a first for EA : finishing 1 week earlier.....
sounds weird but hey, it's the official site, why not believe it

EAsports UK

sorry, it's already said a few posts before.........just act like i didn't say anything
There is perhaps a precedent....wasn't the release date of Fifa '05 brought forward at the last minute to get a head-start on Pro Evo?

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 26 2006, 02:46 AM

Maybe because we, french people, are full of contradiction and it's the only way to stand out from other people....
<

or maybe because those dumb EA f***s are not able to send a clear and unique message to their customers.

Latest posts