• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reputation - bring back Repamania!

Let's get to the bottom of this.... Who's repped Teh Mi.. Bullit? I haven't! :p

Last edited:
Mite is easily the most repped person on the forum so far!

Dan the message I keep on getting ....

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to St Helens RLFC again." and I have done ... so whats the craic?

You've repped 19 other people before trying to rep me again?

19, but yes, it prevents rep fixing!

Although me, Charlie and Chris are immune from this. In fact, I THINK all admins might be....

ohh good to know.

i have just found this rep thing (yes i am VERY slow) its not very noticable, is there anyway of making it a yellow buttor or something so people who dont see this thread (like me) can notice it more? yellow for rep and red for report post. just a general question :D

It's a little less visible overall than it was. I have done a bit of it meself, but not for a while, will spread the love again soon.

I think I've worked it out! I've been trying to figure out where it is for ages! Is rep the green bar below your name???

yeah thats the result of the rep, if you want to rep someone you use the star at the bottom left of their post (for example you see my name? see the box that surronds that name? at the bottom left of that box there is a star, click on taht, click approve this post (or something like that) then click ok (or something) and your done. i know not very imformative, but worth a go)

Cheers mate!

This new system is pretty tough to understand! I liked the old one. Win some you lose some I guess!

Thought i'd just bump this up to the top as there's a few people who didn't know we had rep on here

Only just realised there was a rep system.. is there any way of seeing more than just your most recent 5 rep changes.. like the earlier ones that i didn't know existed?

Its something we are going to look at and see if we can improve on it.

Is there a way of making the amount of rep availiable to see under the flags on the left like on the old forum?

Seth_boom.jpg