• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Right! Acid test time! Comparisons

L

locksley

Ok, here's what I'm going to do!

This is mainly for Sean43 & Jimmy44 etc!

I'm going to play;

One 5 minute half on hard,
Classic 2 view
New Zealand vs Australia
Millenium Stadium
On Rugby 2005 AND Rugby 2004! I'll then put both vids in one file and upload them, so you can see for yourself!

Sound ok?

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 23 2005, 11:55 AM

I'm going to play;

Classic 2 view
New Zealand vs Australia
Millenium Stadium
On Rugby 2005 AND Rugby 2004! I'll then put both vids in one file and upload them, so you can see for yourself!

Sound ok?
good idea lock,as always
<
Anyways how different are these two games in ur opinion (im talkin bout gameplay)

Geez, why don't you rub it in that you can play the game
<

Locks, your idea sounds cool.

Only, I remember how freaked out I was when you posted that footage of R*gby 2**4 a couple weeks ago -- twas very shocking to look at.

You know, when I walk across my living room, I give the old evil eye to that package. I'm like a kicked dog giving 2**4 the fisheye. Gonna bite soon.

DAMMIT!!!!!

Ignore this post.

I've hunted high and low for Rugby 2004, before realising that I lent it to my mate months ago! I never even asked him for it back!!!!

This can still be done if someone can capture a movie of 2004, PS2 version!

sounds like a plan... tho I hope the 2nd half of PI v Barbarians video doesn't get waylaid because of some nay-sayers and their constant heckling?
<

i am sure someone might have it somewhere in working conditon and not being used as a coaster.

Sounds like a very good idea. Unfortunately, I'm not much help when it comes to these things.

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 23 2005, 11:55 AM

I'm going to play;

Classic 2 view
New Zealand vs Australia
Millenium Stadium

Sound ok?
Locks I think I have been misunderstood. I know that rugby 2005 is much better than 2004, I'm not sure sean43 is so convinced. I was just saying that from a single player perspective rugby 2005 is looking disappointing. Multiplayer I know will be fanatstic, but I won't be playing it on multiplayer. Do understand my concerns now?

(and don't get me wrong, i'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE ON THIS SITE!!
<

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 23 2005, 09:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Feb 23 2005, 09:44 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Feb 23 2005, 11:55 AM

I'm going to play;

Classic 2 view
New Zealand vs Australia
Millenium Stadium
On Rugby 2005 AND Rugby 2004!  I'll then put both vids in one file and upload them, so you can see for yourself!

Sound ok?
Locks I think I have been misunderstood. I know that rugby 2005 is much better than 2004, I'm not sure sean43 is so convinced. I was just saying that from a single player perspective rugby 2005 is looking disappointing. Multiplayer I know will be fanatstic, but I won't be playing it on multiplayer. Do understand my concerns now?

(and don't get me wrong, i'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE ON THIS SITE!!
<
[/b]
Yeah, sorry, I understand your concerns! I'm just getting a bit mixed up!

I used myne as a ash tray, and mug holder (upside down so i can burnm the data of
<
<

Then played frisby around my house, and then ACCIDENTLY [sarcasticly] through it out of the window
<

I sold my copy on ebay about 2 weeks before WCR came out, and made my money back on it! couldn't believe it! Got 6 months of "gaming" out of it, and no financial lose. thin kwe all payed for it emotionally, though....
<

Originally posted by robbinho@Feb 23 2005, 11:25 PM
think we all payed for it emotionally, though....
<
Very, very true.

I, sadly, still have all 3 of my copies.

1 for UK PS2
1 for USA PS2
1 for PC

I was in the process of moving when it came out and I wasn't sure where I was going to get the proper chance to play it.

I've only now just stopped crying.

I will keep them, and never sell them. It's like being shot, surviving, and wearing the bullet around your neck.

Your dried blood still stains the bullet.

Never forget.

I'm gonna go for a long walk now.

Latest posts