• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RIP Kramer

Never heard of the guy and i certianly don't get his act.
Is he a comedian?
I don't get it.
He's just being racist on stage. That's not funny.

Weird...

Ever heard of a show called Seinfeld? If so, that was Kramer.

Personally I think we ought to send this to the Wall of Shame... he may not be a rugby player, but dam he deserves it.

I agree.
That's really a bad stand up act.
He was ok on Seinfeld, but for him to go about parading himself on stage with that kind of an attitude i have to call him an idiot.
Totally lost all respect for him.

So he's dead then?

I agree.
That's really a bad stand up act.
He was ok on Seinfeld, but for him to go about parading himself on stage with that kind of an attitude i have to call him an idiot.
Totally lost all respect for him.

So he's dead then?
[/b]

His career is

That was not part of his act. Some guy heckled him and he just lost the plot.

heres his apology on Letterman....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awEWSFn1QP8

Bit late... damage is done.

I saw his apology live. He looked devastated, ashamed and remorseful. It doesn't excuse his behavior, though. Wow...I couldn't believe he lost it like that.
In America, with racial tension so high, I don't konw if there's a path for him to come back...it will be years for it to be forgotten.

I saw his apology live. He looked devastated, ashamed and remorseful. It doesn't excuse his behavior, though. Wow...I couldn't believe he lost it like that.
In America, with racial tension so high, I don't konw if there's a path for him to come back...it will be years for it to be forgotten.
[/b]

How about a movie with him and Mel Gibson leading some angelic but plucky underdogs against the might of the evil English!!!!!

Yeah, 'cause deep down over here we all really hate the English, and them together in a Revolutionary War style film might be the path back...let's call it The Patriot 2: Rush Hour!

i wouldnt be apologizing, that guy in the stands had no right to start heckling him, if he doesnt like the comedy tough, get the f*** out of there, but if you want to sit there and abuse the guy then your gonna get it back

sure its wrong all the racial slurs, but the black guy should believe that he should treat others how he would like to be treated

Come on, man.
Heckling is part of the stand up gig.
Every stand up comedian, evn the best, gets heckled at some point or another.
The point is to use your skills and make a fool of your heckler - it gets you the respect.

Look at Richard Prior and Eddie Murphy, man they ruined their hecklers!

Eddie Izzard has the best way of dealing with his hecklers: He helps them mock himself.
It really diffuses the heckler.

You're not supposed to errupt like that.
That's terrible.
He didn't only lose respect for letting 1 person - just one! - ruin his set, but he ruined his career by going off on a racist slur.

I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Thanks for the links. Hadn't heard about this. He's a great slapstick guy - guess he should stay away from the stuff where you have to THPEAK WURDS. And that wimp Seinfeld trying to be the voice of reason, with his $250 million! Man, Larry David was the heart of that show, and Kramer was a brilliant clown. Bring back George and Elaine, and down with anyone who never screws up.

hmm lets dream up a particular instance here

say a black comedian started dropping racial slurs about whites,asians,mexicans etc.. i have a funny feeling there woudl be nothing done about it or said...just a funny feeling

Alright heres another thing i thought of while lifting weights today.. what really irks me about this is there is a comedy tour or act called "Def Jam" here, you may have heard of it. Now i have watched one before, and let me tell you it was rediculously racist...except towards asians, whites, mexicans, and other races. These acts were being performed by black comedians, and i find it very funny how nothing is ever brought up or said about these acts, but when a white man goes off on a racial slur fest it is the end of the world. Now i ask why is that, why is it that a black comedian can get away with racist jokes, slurs, you name it, but Richards cant?.. I just dont understand that, or can't wrap my mind around that.

So is there no double standard for racism? Is it alright for blacks to be racist?

...It sure as hell seems like it.

i agree its a double standard

Kramer did go over the top, when he went on about history

but everyone slams the mexicans for laying down some roadside turf

the only difference between today and 100 years ago is that the CANS get paid to do it...thus not slavery but a JOB.

there is a fine line between racial slurs and comedic comments....those that get away with it appear to be the successful ones

becos right now, the white ppl are the proverbial masters of the universe. so the other races look for evrything to bring them down. white ppl must set an example

and dont get me started on chris rock.........

every act of his is whites v blacks.........why cant Kramer?

he should have rehearsed the "sleeping in solarium" seinfeld scene before getting on stage

I've seen comediand who might be considered as racist but they were actually telling jokes, not just shouting stuff.

if i make a movie called "Black men cant swim"......will this get thru hollywood?

similar to "white men cant jump"

oh the irony!!!!!

i hear this black guy is going to sue richards for "emotional damages" sounds like a money grab to me!

Latest posts