• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RIP Sean Connery

Sir Sean Connery was my favorite James Bond. He led an awesome life. May he rest in peace. They forgot the seventh one in the tweet, Never Say Never Again.

flag scotland GIF

Last edited:
Sir Sean Connery was my favorite James Bond. He led an awesome life. May he rest in peace. They forgot the seventh one in the tweet, Never Say Never Again
Actually they didn't, Never Say Never Again was not an EON production and came about due to some interesting film rights (also why they didn't have access to Blofeld and SPECTRE and they weren't mentioned from OHMSS onwards until recently, its why you get Quantum is QoS). As such they refuse to acknowledge it ever happened this their account will pretend it didn't.

Actually they didn't, Never Say Never Again was not an EON production and came about due to some interesting film rights (also why they didn't have access to Blofeld and SPECTRE and they weren't mentioned from OHMSS onwards until recently, its why you get Quantum is QoS). As such they refuse to acknowledge it ever happened this their account will pretend it didn't.
It's still a James Bond movie and should have been recognized in the tweet out of respect for Connery. Not acknowledging it is petty. BTW, I'm criticizing them, not you.

One of my all time favourite Actors. Actually watched the Hunt for Red October on Saturday.
I actually liked the movie more than the book. And being a fan of Tom Clancy novels that's a first for me.

I remember him in "Highlander","Indiana Jones" and "The Name of the Rose" - films from my childhood

Had Dementia in his final months. Good way to go in his sleep and slip way "without fuss".
I didn't know he had dementia until I read your post, fortunately he didn't have it for very long. It's really sad how some people linger on for years with dementia.

Latest posts