• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RLWC Game 6 - Tonga vs Scotland

By the skin of the skin of their teeth, Scotland hold on! What a magnificent game of rugby league. Not always huge in quality but in excitement.... this is absolutely outstanding stuff. Huge win for the Scots who had to dig in and dig in. Tonga will bounce back I'm sure, but this is brilliant for the tournament. Every single game has been either exciting or entertaining.

This is a fantastic showcase for the sport. Brilliant.

Lol after Taufua made that break near the end I was hoping he would get another crack. I think they missed a trick not passing it wide, the 1 out running wasn't working and they had a few chances to. Tonga really need to beat Italy and hope Italy beats Scotland. They still have a small chance of a QF still.

Good game didn't see much in the 2nd half had the Isky on in the background at work, hope to watch a replay tonight.

If Tonga do their job I think they'll still go through.

Managed to watch the last 20 minutes but what an intensity. great work.

Gutted that I missed this match, looked like a real battle! Will try and catch the highlights after work and make sure I don't miss another match again. HAHA! Have to say so far this World Cup has been a real solid showcase for the sport, hopefully we get even more matches like this one.

Watching the highlights now, how the heck did Scotland hold on. There were so many Tonga opportunities for tries that they should have won by 20+ points

Oh and I love the idea of Tartan patterned shorts

Last edited:
Also seen the highlights, was one hell of a game. Very surprised that Scotland managed to hold on but credit to them, some very good football by both sides.

Latest posts