• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RLWC Game 6 - Tonga vs Scotland

Seriously, this game is outstanding. This tournament is outstanding! LOVE it!

I need two more tries for my 13+ bet which I'd all but given up on 30 min ago!!

Danny Brough's kicking is a nightmare to deal with. Every kick off, bomb, grubber through has the most ridiculous and unbelievable spin on it. His bombs in particular are heart in mouth moments. It must be horrible for a full back to deal with.

Looks like Matty Russell is over to give Scotland a chance to go back in front! This game is bonkers!

Wow, I didn't see that coming - thought the Scots were gone!! Good try by Russell!

Blind panic on the last tackle from Tonga then, they've literally just thrown the game in touch.

Seriously, this game is outstanding. This tournament is outstanding! LOVE it!

Every single game has been compelling and exciting, probably the weakest so far was Fiji vs. Ireland and that was still a decent night of league for the punters to take in. Looks like some great crowds are starting to show up as well, the on field action is irresistible. Hear even tommorow's Cook Islands vs. USA game has had a few of the stands sold out.

Scotland for a while there were just seeing no ball, and kicking away early did not help, they are going to exhausted no matter the result of this one.

Penalty in the last minute to Tonga!!! Linnett in the sin bin! 47 seconds left! Wind is rotten! WOW!

Ironically the game will be decided by the video referee!

It's funny how many different ways the commentator said "Fisiiahi"
Fisii"aha"
Fisii"hihi"
;)

Great finish!!

What an upset!

I like Scotland, their hooker, Kane Linnett and their defence at the end was inspirational.

Why didn't Tonga go for the 2?..I'm sure their kicker could've drilled it.

Latest posts