• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Robbie Deans - Out

D

Dumbo

Crusaders Coach FRobbie Deans confirmed today that he will not coach the Crusaders next year... South Africa? Northern Hemisphere or All Blacks?

All Blacks? Doubt it. Who say's Henry's going to retire, and if he bombs (I don't know, maybe they all get struck down with Ebola and lose the World Cup Final 16-15 after 143 minutes) at the World Cup he would personally be low on my list of candidates.

I doubt he will ever take over the ABs. It's common knowledge that Steve Hansen is being groomed for the job.

Anyway, Deans has dismissed reports saying that he will leave the Crusaders after this season.

In a statement on the Crusaders website Deans made it clear that he has made no decision on his future, beyond the end of his current contract.

i heard him on the tony veitch sporting breakfast last week and he did say that he is wanting to start a new challenge. so in other words i dont think he will be staying at the crusaiders.

hes a great coach... he will probably end up with the abs job if they choke.

Agree, he's the most succseful coach in NZ outside of Henry... interesting to see where he's going to end up... maybe Waikato?

There's been talk that the Wallabies may get him post-World Cup. It is believed that Connolly will not continue past this point where his contract ends - maybe if we win, we'll keep him but it's unlikely he'll be staying.

So... Robbie Deans for Wallabies 2008!!

as a kiwi i would be happy if robbie deans coaches the stormers than the wallabies because he is damn good coach. you never know, deans might team up with john mitchell again for the wallabies job

deans will never coach the AB's him and mitchell left a bad taste in the mouth of the NZ rugby public, not so much mitchell, as deans.

Not all, as part of the Kiwi public I'm fine with both being coach, Mitchell's team is starting to come together and well... Dean's team has been winning for years.

I'd be happy for both of them to be guiding the future for the AB's.

I've found that most people who dislike them can't back up their statement with any substance, If you can, then like my name... I'm all ears.

Not all, as part of the Kiwi public I'm fine with both being coach, Mitchell's team is starting to come together and well... Dean's team has been winning for years.

I'd be happy for both of them to be guiding the future for the AB's.

I've found that most people who dislike them can't back up their statement with any substance, If you can, then like my name... I'm all ears.
[/b]
Rueben Thorne - Captain
Leon MacDonald - Outside Centre
Carlos Spencer - Goal Kicker

Theres 3 reasons why John Mitchell and Robbie Deans shouldn't even be allowed to watch All Black Games

And looking that far back Bud, who should have been captain? who should have been center when Tana was out of action and who should have been kicking the ball?

And looking that far back Bud, who should have been captain? who should have been center when Tana was out of action and who should have been kicking the ball?
[/b]
Antion Oliver or Tane Randell, Tana was apparently cleared by the Doctors for the Semi-Final, failing that, there were clearly better options than a Fullback with a head as soft as Panadols to be lined up at Centre. As for the Goal Kicking, I'd rather have had Mauger doing the Goal Kicking than Spencer, Spencer was a good Goal Kicker in 1997, not 2003.

Latest posts