• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rocky Elsom: "the most influential player in the game today."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackka @ Jun 8 2009, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jun 7 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For a second there I thought I read "the Wallabies will be able to match someone up front"... Bwahahahaha...[/b]

tighthead.gif

[/b][/quote]

Quoted for Teh Mite's benefit... Bwahahahaha...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jun 13 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Okay... So where was Robinsons bind?

Fail.[/b]

:lol:

I bet there's a lot of props out there who wish they could fail the way Robinson did in that scrum.

Besides, did anybody see the Wallabies drive the Eye-ties back some 10 metres off their own line on the weekend? Al Baxter must surely be the world's greatest prop at the moment.

Also, it appears Elsom is out for a while. Picked up a knee injury for Leinster then aggravated it playing for the Baa Baas. Looks like we won't get him back for a few weeks yet, which is a real shame.

I think Rocky is good but can't see how he is the most influential player in the game today. He wouldn't even make my top loose trio. I'd have McCaw & Juan Smith as my flankers with Pierre Spies as my number 8, my reserve loosies would be Schalk Burger & Ryan Kankowski. So "Where art thou Rocky" not in my top lineup. (Sure there is a SA Bias).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jun 13 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Okay... So where was Robinsons bind?

Fail.[/b]
Ony noticed this now, probably where the Beasts was last Saturday? What use would a proffesional rugby team have for a prop that only scrummages within the rules?

Latest posts