• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ronaldinho to chelsea?

Y

yeyearaya

i just wondering if the stories about Ronaldinho tired up in Barcelona and going to Chelsea was true.
I think he must stay in Barcelona, and complete de fantastic four, what do you preffer? Barcelona or Chelsea

i just wondering if the stories about Ronaldinho tired up in Barcelona and going to Chelsea was true.
I think he must stay in Barcelona, and complete de fantastic four, what do you preffer? Barcelona or Chelsea
[/b]
I can't wait until the money runs out for Chelsea...if Ronaldinho moves to Chelsea I don't think he will be as effective as at Barcelona...just have a feeling....

His manager that its also his brother told to the media that in 2008 Ronaldinho will sign a contract with Chelsea for like 85 mil â'¬ ;)

He himself told the press he wasn't leaving Barcelona. There are also rumours about Milan wanting to buy him, to team him up with Kaka. Although Ronaldo doesn't like that ide, since he's also playing at Milan atm.

Ronaldinho's contract with Barcelona doesn't expire until 2010, but who knows? I hope he'll stay at barça though :p

I also heard this is one of the reasons he'll stay:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kaobVuZKSj0&amp...ser&search=

Ronaldinho's contract with Barcelona doesn't expire until 2010, but who knows? I hope he'll stay at barça though :p
[/b]
His buy out clause would be HUUUUUUUUUUUGE...the GDP of Poland size...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
His buy out clause would be HUUUUUUUUUUUGE...the GDP of Poland size... [/b][/quote]

might as well buy one little island for his retirement.

As far as i know he said he is not ging anywhere, but then again so did Henry and look how that turned out. As for Chelsea, running out of money is the least of their problems right now

they had the money and i belive rolandinho moving to the premiere ligue would be nice

[/b]

I think Ronaldinho can't go to chelsea

As long as he doesn't move to Madrid, no one gets hurt, so he can do whatever he wants.

My guess is, he's staying right where he is, just an idea though.

I don't know why Chelsea would want to buy Ronaldinho, it would be a complete change in the way they play and there is definatly not a given that Ronaldinho could adapt to the premiership

I've heart that Lampard may go chelsea to a spanish club...
And Abramobich:)P) may bring Kaka to Chelsea .p

Xd

I don't think it would be a good move for ronaldinho, chelsea game doesn't suit him at all.

This rumour happens every year but it won't happen, especially with the new coach

Latest posts