• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rosters and Create Player

B

Brumbies_05

Roster:
In 2k4 for a normal super 12 season you had to base copy then add to database to get a player in to your team In 2k5 is there a roster option to trade or just add the player to your roster like fifa And in World league can you sell the players in your team not just buy new ones then copy over the old players.
Create:
Can you pick to be a left footed player me being one In 2k4 I had to be right footed. The same thing happened when I bought J.Wilkinson in WL he became right footed.

Speaking of rosters, I don't suppose anyone could post the line ups of some teams?

The NZ All Blacks XV would be great
<

I would guess it would be this?:

1. Haymen
2. Mealamu
3. Somerville
4. Jack
5. Robinson
6. Collins
7. McCaw
8. Rush
9. Marshall
10. Spencer
11. Our cover boy Joe
12. Carter
13. Umaga
14. Howlett
15. Mills

or something like that

I think So'oialo is in the starting team (unless someone fiddled with the team before making the video, but I don't think so).

Anyway, I don't see why people keep asking about the team lineups in the game, I would assume that the team editing capability will be at least as good as Rugby 2004, probably better, so you can edit it anyway. In my opinion, it would be a waste of time putting team lineups up.

And to answer your question Brumbies_05 - I'm not sure, but I don't think you can. I saw a video which went through the player editing screens and I don't recall seeing an option to make a player left footed/right footed.

from watching the videos i am gathering the all blacks side is:
1.K. Meeus
2.K. Mealamu
3.G. Somerville
4.C. Jack
5.A. Williams
6.J. Collins
7.R. McCaw
8.R. So'oialo
9.J. Marshall
10.C. Spencer
11.J. Rokocoko
12.D. Carter
13.T. Umaga
14.D. Howlett
15.M. Muliaina

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 20 2005, 09:58 AM
I would assume that the team editing capability will be at least as good as Rugby 2004, probably better,
Rule Number 28 in Fight Club is: Never assume anything about an EA/HB product.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 20 2005, 05:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 20 2005, 05:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Feb 20 2005, 09:58 AM
I would assume that the team editing capability will be at least as good as Rugby 2004, probably better,
Rule Number 28 in Fight Club is: Never assume anything about an EA/HB product. [/b]
First rule of Fight Club dude!
<
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Feb 20 2005, 08:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Feb 20 2005, 08:10 PM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 20 2005, 05:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Feb 20 2005, 09:58 AM

Rule Number 28 in Fight Club is: Never assume anything about an EA/HB product.
First rule of Fight Club dude!
<
<
[/b]
I thought the First Rule of Fight Club was not to talk about Rugby 2004.

Second rule of fight club is PM spam those who break rule No1! Hit them from on high, down low, on the side is where its best and lay them to rest.

lol yea and the 10034th rule in fight club is to not tie ur shoes with a banana in your hand!
<
<

Yes, lucky that is rule number ten thousand and thirty four as so many people forget it.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 20 2005, 09:35 PM
lol yea and the 10034th rule in fight club is to not tie ur shoes with a banana in your hand!
<
<
If only I'd read that three minutes earlier.
<

I thought rule no1 was, "ALWAYS keep solids thoughts focused on RUGBY, and never resort to watching FOOTBALL/SOCCER."

Could do, you never know. Anything to get us not too think about rugby 2005, so it comes out quicker. im doing it all the time.

So what did everyone have for their tea last night?
<

Everyone stop talking about fight club!

All i can think of now is Meatloaf's man boobs..... ah crap.

Latest posts