• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11. Bulls v Stormers

The Stormers didn't play at all good.
Like Simon Cowell says They where absoulouty pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!
But at the end of the day they are still my second Team.

<div class='quotemain'>
Come on Boggle, you can do a bit better than that in the name of north-south banter....give it a go. :p
[/b]

Oh ok then.

Bulls are a bunch of fatties !, ARGHGHGHGH

PROOOOOOOVIIIIIIIINCE !!!! :bleh!:

[/b][/quote]

On second thought, maybe you can't do better than that. Here's one for you in the name of North South banter .....

49-12

Like Simon Cowell says They where absoulouty pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

Does he commentate for Supersport in SA now? That ******* gest everywhere.

If I hadn't been out with my friends and watching the game live, I probably would have been very peeved.

But hey, I can take it on the chin, bulls simply outplayed the Stormers.

Hopefully they don't cock it up against the Blues this weekend (*probably will, but I think we're still going to go watch the game :) *). And hopefully the Stormers by some mirricacle will stop the blues and give both the bulls and the sharks an even better chance.

I mean hey, according to the pattern they are up for a win this weekend. :rolleyes:

And the lesson is: you just can`t take on the Bulls tight 5 with a light 5! Even if the Bulls are still a bunch of overweight fattie thugs. But I digress....

The Bulls were simply outstanding up front, their rolling maul simply walked all of 35 meters at one stage. And with that surplus of possession and territory, heck even Liefling looked like a good running flyhalf, evil lambchop sideburns or not.

This win puts the Bulls in an excellent position to make the semi`s, especially with the nice home run-in at Loftus starting.

As for the Mountain Goats, with a change of coach and a lot more emphasis on developing, and keeping, their fatties, the Currie Cup is still there to be won. And as we all know, the Cup is coming to Cape Town this year. Heck, it`s already in Bloem- that`s halfway home already!

The Bulls thight 5 are great if they perform well,they have a great chance of winning!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Latest posts