• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 11. Bulls v Stormers

Yes but slow ass Barry will first have to catch him. I don't like Barry one bit, his claim to faim was 40 mintues of rugby where he tackled the **** out of Steve Kefu, other than that he hasn't done much. He's a dirty player with little rugby talent and zero creativity.

Yes but slow ass Barry will first have to catch him. I don't like Barry one bit, his claim to faim was 40 mintues of rugby where he tackled the **** out of Steve Kefu, other than that he hasn't done much. He's a dirty player with little rugby talent and zero creativity.
[/b]

Tha'ts right, wasn't the fuc8er voted dirtiest player last year or something? I'll make an educated guess and say Bulls 35-18.

Well said guys and great to see it coming from South African supporters.
In my part of the world he's one guy we love to hate, not based on talent but the **** he does off the ball.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Tha'ts right, wasn't the fuc8er voted dirtiest player last year or something? I'll make an educated guess and say Bulls 35-18.
[/b][/quote]

Oh come on, I`m not a huge Barry fan either, he`s all aggro and zero skill IMO, but the dirtiest player last year? Guess you guys haven`t seen Hilton Lobberts then. Or, for that matter, Bakkies Botha in a light blue jersey either. And can I add Anton Leonard and the complete f*knut idiot JP Nel into that mix too?

Bulls supporters should be a bit slower in critisizing players as dirty, seeing as the whole Bulls franchise has made a name for itself by getting in their retaliation first. Remember Roets` yellow in last year`s Currie Cup final, and Habana`s in the one before that?

Haha got tickets to the game today :bana:

me and all of my friends are gonna go, woot !

And yes they are all Bull supporters so yes I am gonna take some flack, but hey atleast my best friends gilfriend is a Stormer as well, so I'll have backup.... sorta.

Enjoy Boggle, fingers crossed for the Stormers but for mine the Bulls are taking tis one out in a close one.

Head to Head:
BULLS:
15 Johan Roets, 14 Jaco van der Westhuyzen, 13 JP Nel, 12 Wynand Olivier, 11 Bryan Habana, 10 Derick Hougaard, 9 Fourie du Preez; 8 Pierre Spies, 7 Danie Rossouw, 6 Wikus van Heerden, 5 Victor Matfield, 4 Bakkies Botha, 3 Rayno Gerber, 2 Gary Botha, 1 Gurthro Steenkamp. Reserves: 16 Jaco Engels, 17 Danie Thiart, 18 Pedrie Wannenburg, 19 Derick Kuun, 20 Heinie Strydom, 21 Morne Steyn, 22 Akona Ndungane.

STORMERS:
15 Conrad Jantjes, 14 Breyton Paulse, 13 Corne Uys, 12 De Wet Barry, 11 Brent Russell, 10 Peter Grant, 9 Bolla Conradie; 8 Justin Melck, 7 Schalk Burger, 6 Luke Watson ©, 5 Andries Bekker, 4 Gerrie Britz, 3 Brok Harris, 2 Schalk Brits, 1 JD Moller. Reserves: 16 Christiaan Liebenberg, 17 Schalk Ferreira, 18 Ross Skeate, 19 Joe van Niekerk, 20 JP Joubert, 21 Naas Olivier, 22 . Dylan Des Fountain.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Oh come on, I`m not a huge Barry fan either, he`s all aggro and zero skill IMO, but the dirtiest player last year? Guess you guys haven`t seen Hilton Lobberts then. Or, for that matter, Bakkies Botha in a light blue jersey either. And can I add Anton Leonard and the complete f*knut idiot JP Nel into that mix too?

Bulls supporters should be a bit slower in critisizing players as dirty, seeing as the whole Bulls franchise has made a name for itself by getting in their retaliation first. Remember Roets` yellow in last year`s Currie Cup final, and Habana`s in the one before that?
[/b][/quote]

I was just about to say the same thing.

You Stormer supporters are quick to forget some of your own players or ex-players, Schalk Burger, Robbie Kempson. Also don't confuse hard rugby with dirty play, it's a common fact that in Pretoria they like to play rugby hard not only at provincial level but from schools upwards.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

haha, easy BOKMAGIC, it wasn't me or Bull that voted the dirty ******* as dirtiest player, I'm almost certain it was a player survey of 2006 S14. Anyone remember that? PLayers voted Loftus as the most parochial crowd, worst crowd, Pretoria as the most boring city, De Wet barry as the dirtiest player etc?

Hilton is manic, and to some extent the players you mention are dirty or have appeared to be dirty at times, there's no doubt the incidents you refer to was foul play, but de wet takes my vote....and if my memory serves then it was the votes of most S14 players as well.

We can always settle this with a poll.

You Stormer supporters are quick to forget some of your own players or ex-players, Schalk Burger, Robbie Kempson. Also don't confuse hard rugby with dirty play, it's a common fact that in Pretoria they like to play rugby hard not only at provincial level but from schools upwards.
[/b]

there's a difference between hard play and dirty play.

Burger get's blown alot for hard play (*penalisable offences*) The people mentioned by Bok magic get blown for dirty play, JP Nels punch to the face of a particular player this year ?

ring any bells ?

Stiff arm, punch call it what you want. I guess it's a matter of personal bias if I can call it that, each person sees it in his own way. You're quick to judge JP Nel about the stiff arm, yes it was dirty play and he was suspended, but what about the no 8 of the Highlanders that did the same to Anton Leonard yet nothing happened to him!

Burger has also had his number of yellows for dirty play like high tackles and stiff arms, so don't make him out to be an angel.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

there's a difference between hard play and dirty play.

Burger get's blown alot for hard play (*penalisable offences*) The people mentioned by Bok magic get blown for dirty play, JP Nels punch to the face of a particular player this year ?

ring any bells ?
[/b][/quote]

You're still missing the point, Barry was voted dirties player of 2006, we'll see who gets the players vote for 2007. It might be a Bull, but this is rugby, not mountain goat bambi ballet.

Burger has also had his number of yellows for dirty play like high tackles and stiff arms, so don't make him out to be an angel.

[/b]

I never did, ;)

I'm just saying, "balk in jou eie oog ne ? "

Oh and that Highlander player also got banned for 2 or 3 weeks, just so you know.

You're still missing the point, Barry was voted dirties player of 2006, we'll see who gets the players vote for 2007. It might be a Bull, but this is rugby, not mountain goat bambi ballet.
[/b]

I wasn't missing any point, I know he was voted dirtiest player, I'm just saying the bulls have a lot of them as well, and that they shouldn't be as quick to pass judgement on someone like Barry when they themselves have the JPs the Anton Leonards and Hilton lobberts.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

I never did, ;)

I'm just saying, "balk in jou eie oog ne ? "

Oh and that Highlander player also got banned for 2 or 3 weeks, just so you know.

[/b]

I wasn't missing any point, I know he was voted dirtiest player, I'm just saying the bulls have a lot of them as well, and that they shouldn't be as quick to pass judgement on someone like Barry when they themselves have the JPs the Anton Leonards and Hilton lobberts.
[/b][/quote]

Come on Boggle, you can do a bit better than that in the name of north-south banter....give it a go. :p

Come on Boggle, you can do a bit better than that in the name of north-south banter....give it a go. :p
[/b]

Oh ok then.

Bulls are a bunch of fatties !, ARGHGHGHGH

PROOOOOOOVIIIIIIIINCE !!!! :bleh!:

Better :)

Oh, I love this country. :D

Anton Leonard a dirty player?!
common037.gif
screwy.gif

Looks like it's going to be a sell out, can't wait!

Final score 49-12 to the Bulls, they destroyed the Stormers. De Wet Barry was the Bulls's *****.

Latest posts