• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13: Bulls v Blues

Damn the Blues were demolished tonight, what a performance by the Bulls. I thought the Bully boys played well, they were a bit dissapointing in the first 20-30 mintues but really lifted their play after that. They need to deliver another good performance next week against the Reds and with a bit of luck maybe get a home semi.

Habana and Du Preez I thought were outstanding, Du Preez in my opinion the best no.9 in the world at the moment.

Poor Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!
They got thrashed by the Bulls!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Blues starting great but lost momentum at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh daaaaaaaaamn. That was an impressive performance from the rampant Bulls. I've been pretty wary of the Springboks team for this year for the last 4-5 weeks and it looks to be very strong and risky for the ABs. :(

Well done Bulls...damn so how many straight-year semis will they have? 3 or 4?

Bulls all but secured a semi there. Just need the Force to do their stuff next week and the Crusaders machine rolling as usual next week and the Brumbies should be able to sneak in.

Bulls all but secured a semi there. Just need the Force to do their stuff next week and the Crusaders machine rolling as usual next week and the Brumbies should be able to sneak in.
[/b]

If the Brumbies lose tonight then it's all over for them. This is the tightest Super 14 points table I've seen. Big competition at the top.

if the blues lose next week, they can lose their semi final spot.

hopefully luke mcalister returns next week, if he is fit then he must start against the force. they really need him.

if the blues lose next week, they can lose their semi final spot.

hopefully luke mcalister returns next week, if he is fit then he must start against the force. they really need him.
[/b]

That would be very disappointing for the Blues and it is confusing. They had a promising start in the beginning of competition. I hope they make the semis.

if he was fit he should have been brought back straight into the starting lineup. no point keeping him under wraps and easing him back into playing rugby. same goes with the allblacks in the blues. nuci made a mistake. look at the crusaders, they are playing so much better with their ABs back because they were brought back straight into the starting line up after the re-conditioning period.

toeava is certainly the shining light in the blues team at the moment. its a pity the blues haven't made the most of toeava's line breaks.

chiefs are certainly out of the semis race, sharks will win their remaining 2 games. the bulls play the reds next week and we all know what the outcome will be.
it is upto the blues to seal their semi spot next week

if he was fit he should have been brought back straight into the starting lineup. no point keeping him under wraps and easing him back into playing rugby. same goes with the allblacks in the blues. nuci made a mistake. look at the crusaders, they are playing so much better with their ABs back because they were brought back straight into the starting line up after the re-conditioning period.[/b]

Yeah but I think Nucifora was sticking with some of the players that were keeping the team up there in the begining where they were dominating the competition. I think he underestimated Joe Rokocoko especially.

if he was fit he should have been brought back straight into the starting lineup. no point keeping him under wraps and easing him back into playing rugby. same goes with the allblacks in the blues. nuci made a mistake. look at the crusaders, they are playing so much better with their ABs back because they were brought back straight into the starting line up after the re-conditioning period.[/b]

Yeah but I think Nucifora was sticking with some of the players that were keeping the team up there in the begining where they were dominating the competition. I think he underestimated Joe Rokocoko especially.
[/b]
Yeah, but he than chucks them in cold 4 weeks after he could've played them and he expects them to suddenly be at 100% readiness, than theres McAlister who was a big reason for their good start (things have suddenly gone down the shitter since he's been out).

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
Yeah, but he than chucks them in cold 4 weeks after he could've played them and he expects them to suddenly be at 100% readiness, than theres McAlister who was a big reason for their good start (things have suddenly gone down the shitter since he's been out).
[/b][/quote]

Yip agreed. I think he was too 'over-confidence' at that time.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yip agreed. I think he was too 'over-confidence' at that time.
[/quote]

to be fair to nucifora, since they won the ***le in 2003, Roco and ali williams rate right up there with Frank Bunce as being the biggest underperformers in the Super 12/14. The other guys had been doing their jobs pretty well and deserved their selection on form

Latest posts