• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13 - Bulls v Crusaders

Originally posted by woosaah@May 5 2006, 10:47 AM
its all in good fun :D, i do watch wrestling, but only if its on. i wont go out of my way to watch it. its just that RVD does have the gayest haircut and Batista is a big girly girl
Well this coming from a man whos beloved crusader dan carter poses in his undies for a living on the side

I also have to eat my words from a previous post and they don't taste so good the crusaders actually won

best game from the crusaders so far this season....awsome display around the park...
2 losses in a row has produced their best ever performance this season...without richie mccaw

Ah crap I guess the Crusaders proved me wrong and it took a draw & a loss for them to wake up and play.

Also thanks to the Chiefs we now have top spot back.

Wasn't too bad a week for NZ Rugby unless you follow the Blues.

Originally posted by woosaah@May 5 2006, 06:56 PM
a thing :)

i dont htink the bulls played that bad, it was just the crusaders played that well, they did play awesome :) nice to see after 2 weekends of very poor rugby by them :D
nah I'm not upset or anything, we were completely outplayed, them bulls were rattled and were clutching at straws, forcing errors. interesting gameplan to keep the ball in field it was really a shapr crisp salesman smooth crusaders outfit. Nice little touches by Caleb and I think latimer "blocking" the bull's support on more than one occasion(I think that is what the truth is playfully referring to as:

Crusaders were back to there (cheating) best [/b]
:lol:

=Candyman Posted on May 5 2006, 11:46 PM] 

they are so up themselves [/b]

What gives you that idea? Is it something they actually did or said or is it simply because they'we been the best team in the world for the past couple of years?

All I know is that this says something about our (SA) state of rugby at the moment (and it has for a long time) someone needs to let the saffas know that the game has evolved or there will be lots of tears come tri nations. I can't believe that any team in the world today goes out and think they can crash and bash their way to victory anymore but it is clear that the bulls still do....

Originally posted by Quintes@May 8 2006, 04:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
=Candyman Posted on May 5 2006, 11:46 PM] 

they are so up themselves

What gives you that idea? Is it something they actually did or said or is it simply because they'we been the best team in the world for the past couple of years? [/b][/quote]
Well, if they were up themselves, you can be sure as hell that just prior to last weekend, they most definitely weren't.

yeah i dont think they are up themselves, but as usual i am bias. i think most of the crusaders players are pretty humble and quiet, and just go out and do their business. Carter and McCaw especially, they dont go out thinking they are god. they go out and try work how they work in which way is best for the team.

Jack is a giant penis btw i dont like him :) but thats not because of his rugby, its because of the way he treated one of my friends... *******.

Originally posted by woosaah@May 8 2006, 11:06 AM

Jack is a giant penis btw i dont like him :) but thats not because of his rugby, its because of the way he treated one of my friends... *******.
I am not saying they are all up themselves but that thing with jack is a prime example when canterbury played southland down in invercargill they did this do a guy in the nightclub who i over heard tell them what a good game they had and of course there heads swelled and picked on the poor guy.

And i have disliked them for that sort of **** thinking they are better than anyone else

yeah but they are not all like that, as far as i know its just jack.

does batista have 2 belts there?

Originally posted by Candyman+May 8 2006, 12:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@May 8 2006, 11:06 AM

I am not saying they are all up themselves but that thing with jack is a prime example when canterbury played southland down in invercargill they did this do a guy in the nightclub who i over heard tell them what a good game they had and of course there heads swelled and picked on the poor guy.

And i have disliked them for that sort of **** thinking they are better than anyone else [/b]
Very hard trying to be good with so much attention on you.....thougb my brother in law tells me a similar story when the AB's were training at Waiemata and straight after the training the 2 locks (Jack and Williams) did not go and meet the public but instead rushed into the changing rooms and ignored everybody.....

....now they could have been in a hurry to some official event so I can't judge them totally.....but the rest of the AB's spenmt over an hour signing autographs and meeting the public.

Looks like it, think he was champ of both Smackdown and Raw at one stage. Candyman is getting us to post our altered images of Batista in the Rugby World Cup rules thread too...

Originally posted by woosaah@May 8 2006, 02:26 PM
yeah but they are not all like that, as far as i know its just jack.

does batista have 2 belts there?
Well it was gregg sommerville and jack plus a few others

Yeah it is two belts batista has the one he is wearing is the world heavyweight ***le and the one on the ground is the Tag team belt that he held with Rey mysterio on smackdown

Latest posts