Round 13 - Bulls v Crusaders

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by The TRUTH, May 1, 2006.

1. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

2nd placed Crusaders head to Loftus to take on the 5th placed Bulls.

The Bulls still have a realistic chance of making the finals after last weeks impressive performance against the Sharks, but they'll need to get atleast 8 points from there last two games to keep in touch with the Brumbies and Canes.

The Crusaders are coming off two poor showings and if they play the same way this week the Bulls should win this one comfortably......

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. woosaah

woosaah Guest

i dont l ike it how it says second place crusaders

:'(

4. Candyman

Candyman Guest

I think the crusaders made a complete joke of themselves in the weekend rest two of there key players and for that game they derseve to be second the stormer played to that and good on them i hope the crusaders get another beating this weekend

5. Come on Bulle. The Bulls will be looking to destory a deflated Crusaders outfit. The Crusaders have started to look quite vulnerable on tour, and not the team once feared this season. On the otherhand The Bulls seemed very comfortable back in their own backyard against the Sharks and certainly did not look like the team that toured Australasia.

Bulls should win this.

6. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Then tell your boys to pull there finger out and and get back on top :D

Tahs are in first place on %%%%%%

This is a must win for the Crusaders........ but i think the Bulls will win by less than 10, Crusaders seem to struggle at Loftus.

7. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Hear, Hear! I'm all for seeing the odd Cantab taking a public beating.

8. QKXV

QKXV Guest

Well said and welcome to the forum Candyman, I'd like to see the Bulls play like they did in the first half against the sharks, Crusaders lost lots of ballbecause the stormers turned them, and at loftus the bulls will do more of the same. Cam on Friday

9. Mehrtsisagod

Mehrtsisagod Guest

Well if Deans does another half assed move and rests the top players again we deserve to lose.

If we are going to win on this tour if would definitely have to be this one. It's make or break time for he Crusaders will they pull out the win or be the also rans.

10. Rassie

Rassie Guest

In a previous post last week i`ve told you that as amazing it may sound, Crusaders can miss the semis! They`ve already missed the first place, their gameplan is misereable and Bulls are a very, very strong team! It will be a deisive game for both teams! Hopefully, Bulls will win!

11. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Crusaders to win 67 - 14

12. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Bulls to reach a hat-trick of Crusader crushings...

who cares by how much.

13. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Slow down, Rassie. You just said a mouthful.
    Hi, I'm C A Iversen. You might remember me from such posts as "The Crusaders need a public beating" and "GTA - Horse Racing, the way of the future".

14. dobrien7

dobrien7 Guest

Hi, dobrien7 here, long time listener, first time caller...

15. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Wrong radio station, this isn't 92.5 Dipshit FM :rolleyes:

....yet.

16. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

Great time to rest Habana :rolleyes:

17. QKXV

QKXV Guest

lol, yeah it's not like it's an important game or anything

but it's okay as he's on the bench, they'll just rest him for the first four tries and then let him come on to score another four in the last four minutes :D

18. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

I hope your right, although i wouldn't mind a low scoring draw aswell...... that should secure the Tahs top spot and the Brumbies wouldn't have to worry about the Bulls catching them :p.

But as long as the Crusaders dont win i'm happy :)

19. Candyman

Candyman Guest

Well i think i just proved my point on how much of a joke the crusaders are resting old cheating richie mcaw man they need to join the otta clappers association God dam RURU's

Bulls 21 Crusader 0

GO THE BULLS!!!!!!!

20. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Who cares? It's not like the Bulls ever utilize him anyway!

21. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

If the Crusaders win this then you can guarantee they will win the comp....all the odds are against them in this match.....they will need to show a fortitude of steel to beat the Bulls on their home patch.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!