• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 13 - Bulls v Crusaders

Oh... **** me... just realized... thought Candyman had lost a bet to the truth as well!
Here's me thinking... that poor bugger Candyman, I too have suffered at the hands of having a BLATENTLY HOMOSEXUAL sig... but I must say.. it is a really good way of meeting people that you normally would meet.

PS: guys (and you know who you are) stop emailing me, I've said it once and I've said it twice...
PSS: Man, anyone going to Sydney Australia, watch your ass closely - not as close as they will be but be VERY VERY careful.

Dumbo: "Man, anyone going to Sydney Australia, watch your ass closely" - 0.5 mil fags out of 4 mil population this is smth that even San Francisco can top!

Woooooooooooooooooooooow, thats a big stat Rassie. Shame on you Australia, shame on you.

Originally posted by Candyman+May 4 2006, 08:10 PM-->
Originally posted by dobrien7@May 4 2006, 07:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Candyman
@May 4 2006, 07:27 PM
At least it better than having the crusaders as a sig

haha got you on that one :p
what are you talking about you got me on that one [/b]
S p e l l i n g it out...

You (Candyman) got him (Woosaah) with a good comeback...

That was aimed at Woosaah, not you. Relax.

yeah even i got that, but then again, i dont know why the crusaders are gayer than a guy trying to squeeze one out or a guy with the gayest haircut since billy ray cirus

hehe - I shouldn't laugh, as I'll be in the firing line, oh sh*t I just did, run, RUN!!!

its all in good fun :D, i do watch wrestling, but only if its on. i wont go out of my way to watch it. its just that RVD does have the gayest haircut and Batista is a big girly girl

Yeah don't mind the old wrestling, used to watch all the time with old flatmates. Was better when The Rock was around... you smell what I'm cooking?

nope old wrestling to me is 80's hogan :) and the ultamte warrior macho man randy savage mr perfect, the bushwackers etc :D

after it was shown on 2 then i gave up on it as it didnt interest me as much :D

nope old wrestling to me is 80's hogan :) and the ultamte warrior macho man randy savage mr perfect, the bushwackers etc :D[/b]

Jake the Snake, Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Riki The Dragon Steamboat, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Brother Love, Demolition, The Road Animals... yeah that's the classic era of wrestling.

after it was shown on 2 then i gave up on it as it didnt interest me as much :D[/b]

Went downhill for a while during the 90s, but what I saw in the 2000s is pretty good, although just recently they're getting all preachy, less talking, more wrestling needed.

bulls play well at home so they have a chance but I think the crusaders will win in a close game.

Not today esoj , the energies are all against a crusader victory, maybe yesterday but not today, it's true the little blue wee men told me this.

I wanna know what drugs Deans is on and where can I get some.

He has made the most crap selections since Mitchell at the world cup.

I pick the Bulls by 13+ with home advantage.

stop being so pessimistic dude

half time 23-3 canterbury

good first half by canterbury, fast not many mistakes. the bulls look a bit flat when they have the ball and are hardly getting over the advantage line. good game so far.. if you like canterbury

a thing :)

i dont htink the bulls played that bad, it was just the crusaders played that well, they did play awesome :) nice to see after 2 weekends of very poor rugby by them :D

Final score 35-17 Crusaders

Well someone forgot to tell the Bulls they were playing for there season, they went back to the terrible rugby they've been playing most of the year.

Crusaders were back to there (cheating) best :D , Carter was amazing...... his best game all year.

So no semi final for the Bulls and on there years performance as a whole ..... you'd have to say thats fair.

Now it's up to the Tahs to get 5points tomorrow to keep top spot.

Latest posts