• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14- Crusaders v Brumbies

What was tht I hear? the brumbies running away like whores?
get it...:lol:

I reckong brumbies... just. And if not we should get a bp! Remember you were saying thrashing when you were coming up against Force... heck, I even said that, but they drew - The brumbies are a much better side than the Force even without greegs, bernie, gits and heenan.

My main concern is Wilson starting???? He's a friggen hog! he should have gone ages ago...

Wilson has is powerful though. Some of his runs got us over the advantage line. But kicking will be a problem if Gerrard isn't in place to kick.

Originally posted by Jacko@May 11 2006, 06:52 PM
I reckong brumbies... just. And if not we should get a bp! Remember you were saying thrashing when you were coming up against Force... heck, I even said that, but they drew - The brumbies are a much better side than the Force even without greegs, bernie, gits and heenan.

My main concern is Wilson starting???? He's a friggen hog! he should have gone ages ago...
that performance against the force was proabbly the crusaders worst peformance this year. I wouldn't read too much into considering how the force have gone this year.

the brumbies are better than the force for sure but the crusaders are the team of the competition atm. the brumbies are also missing quite a few of their better players for this match. I really can't see the crusaders putting in another force type performance especailly at home where they haven't lost for 16 games. crusaders should win fairly easily but the brumbies may get 4 tries if the crusaders empty the bench once the result is known

indeed a big win by the crusaders with the brumbies getting 0 points leaves the door slightly open for the sharks and to a lesser extent the bulls

Assuming Brumbies won`t get a bonus point (that means no 4 tries and a loss of minimum 8 point margin), Sharks need besides the obvious bonus point a win at minimum 31 points in front of Force!

If Crusaders are going to smash Brumbies, like in Lora prediction 45 â€" 12 (33 difference) , then Sharks only need a bonus point or Bulls a win by 12 points (Bulls need a win by 45 points if Brumbies lose by 8 points)

Half Time 9-3 Crusaders.........

Terrible conditions and a useless ref :cheers:

Expect to see the Crusaders have a big second half.

Remember when I said the Crusaders will win 99-3? Well guess what? I'm almost right...

13 to go 12-3 to the crusaders. brumbies proabbly will make it unless the sharks deal to the force.

edi: just as I posted crusaders scored 19-3 about 7mins to go

wow crusaders in again 33-3 . and that is the fulltime score. sharks must have a chance now

YESSSSS!!!! COME ON!!!!! :rahh:

Baie Dankie, Crusaders!

Sharks need 5 log points and 10 point winning margin. (Drawing the margin won't help the Sharks)

Pathetic last 10min from the Brumbies
no.gif

Sharks now have a good chance if they can put 4 tries on the Force.

Go Force!!!

ps.NZ need a dome.

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@May 12 2006, 09:18 PM
YESSSSS!!!! COME ON!!!!! :rahh:

Baie Dankie, Crusaders!

Sharks need 5 log points and 10 point winning margin. (Drawing the margin won't help the Sharks)
Every Sharks fan should support the Crusaders as their Number 2 team......

....the Crusaders busted their guts working for the Sharks.....now all the Sharks have to do is bust their gut too.

There lies the problem...the Crusaders can be relied on to get things done (even though with 13 mins to go there were probably some depressed lacking in faith Sharks fans who thought the Crusaders had let them down) but other teams don't have that finish the job attitude......look at the Bulls last week for instance!!!!

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@May 12 2006, 10:35 PM
Pathetic last 10min from the Brumbies
no.gif

Sharks now have a good chance if they can put 4 tries on the Force.

Go Force!!!

ps.NZ need a dome.
yeah the sharks still have a job to do it is now a bit easier for them.

and by a dome do you mean something with a roof over it?

Don't you guys just love this years competition , The sharks were ranked lowest team in the super14 and facing regulation.

Now they might go to the semi's

Go sharks

Btw Butch James is going to cause some ****

Well, Crusaders did their best! Too bad for them but Sharks (or Bulls) will be in the final !

Latest posts