• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14: Crusaders v Chiefs

Tight Game, the Crusaders infringing within penalty range costing them big time though.

*edit*

Game Over, Chiefs up 11 with 7 minutes left... could still be all for nothing though as the Blues still need to lose (Don't think the Bulls are going to go down to the Reds either). Blues have a 17 point head start over the Bulls as well, which means a bonus point win is likely to get the Blues a Home Semi Final barring a Warriors-Style comeback from the Crusaders.

f*** the Chiefs, f*** their shitty end of game defence, f*** them all.

Table as it stands at the moment

Crusaders 42
Sharks 40*
Chiefs 40
Blues 37*
Bulls 37*
Brumbies 35*

* Means still with a game to play.

No way that all the Results go the Cheifs way - their best hope is if the Force beat the Blues and the Highlanders upset the Brumbies.

Unreal can't believe the Crusaders lost, but then sneaking that bonus point at the end. Did they really miss Dan the man?

I can only hope that the final isn't played at Jade this year maybe we can see another S14 winner for a change

If the Crusaders hadn't got that last try, and if the Blues and Bulls both got Bonus Point Wins with the Sharks just winning or scoring 4 tries and losing by less than 7 the Crusaders would've been knocked out.

Oh what a site that would've been, Woosaah would hang himself with his Leon McDonald Jumper.

If the Crusaders hadn't got that last try, and if the Blues and Bulls both got Bonus Point Wins with the Sharks just winning or scoring 4 tries and losing by less than 7 the Crusaders would've been knocked out.

Oh what a site that would've been, Woosaah would hang himself with his Leon McDonald Jumper.
[/b]

man that would have been awesome the defending champions not even making the semi's

ah well..... would've could've should've

they're in now im hoping for a sharks bulls 5 point grab from each of their games

lets get a home semi boys!!!!!

i thought crusaders were guaranteed a semi spot?

but what a game!! i love it when they lose.. to NZ teams anyway!!haha

i thought crusaders were guaranteed a semi spot?

but what a game!! i love it when they lose.. to NZ teams anyway!!haha
[/b]

nah they needed one point to gurantee a spot

Hope everyone's holding their breath, the Blues don;t look like taking the Force by force...

This is gettign interesting... Ripper love your comments "Crusaders will win", not this time bud

Keep holding your breath Dumbo boy, Blues *SHOULD* open things up in the Second Half, passes are beginning to stick and the Force are still ******** themselves whenever they touch the ball.

So it looks like all your hopes rest on the Reds beating a Bulls team with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

See ya in the NPC than.

Holy f*** i'm ******** myself

Off the topic but great work from the Blues front row... when you back the Chiefs anything over half way on the ladder's a good year.

Step up the Highlanders! wouldn't hurt if the Stormers cut up the Sharks as well.

Think the semi's have been booked.

Good on ya Chiefs but your semis are gone. This is what the table will look like.

Sharks* 45 pts
Crusaders 42 pts
Bulls* 42 pts
Blues 42 pts

* have not played yet.

Semi 1: Sharks vs Blues
Semi 2: Crusaders vs Bulls

I went to this game. I cheered for the Hurricanes. I was wearing a Tana Umaga hat

So much for defense being the only way to beat the Crusaders. Haha, the Chiefs showed that superior attack can also knock the Red and Blacks on their ass.
It's going to be interesting to see who they select for the AB loosies this year. As well as the 3rd halfback. For my money it'll be Cowan, Ellis has failed to fire and it may be a bit too late to chuck Leonard in the mix. Lauaki has played strongly the last couple of games but I just don't trust the guy, he's has some glaring weaknesses in his play that only get more exposed at international level. Oh and as for that quick, I guarantee it was pure luck and he had absolutely no idea of Sivi's positioning in order to score the try.
Mils looked very classy and I feel easily outclassed Leon in the fullback clash.

of course.. for some reason i never knew why they picked leon, we just have better fullbacks! or maybe he's a cantaburian and i dont like them hehe

Good on ya Chiefs but your semis are gone. This is what the table will look like.

Sharks* 45 pts
Crusaders 42 pts
Bulls* 42 pts
Blues 42 pts

* have not played yet.

[/b]

So you expect the Bulls to beat the Reds by 45 points? I'm hoping the Bulls don't, mainly cos I really think they can beat the Sharks.
And if the Bulls do win, they'd have to play the final in NZ, which is a big plus if you're a NZer. Well, especially if you're a Blues supporter, as it would decrease the amount of travel they'd have to do.

Aye? What game? Last year's round robin or semi? :huh:
[/b]

If you meant me i cheered for the Hurricanes at this game. As in the Crusaders v Chiefs game.

<div class='quotemain'>
Aye? What game? Last year's round robin or semi? :huh:
[/b]

If you meant me i cheered for the Hurricanes at this game. As in the Crusaders v Chiefs game.
[/b][/quote]

But the game hasn't been played yet.

<div class='quotemain'>

Sharks* 45 pts
Crusaders 42 pts
Bulls* 42 pts
Blues 42 pts

* have not played yet.

[/b]

So you expect the Bulls to beat the Reds by 45 points? I'm hoping the Bulls don't, mainly cos I really think they can beat the Sharks.
And if the Bulls do win, they'd have to play the final in NZ, which is a big plus if you're a NZer. Well, especially if you're a Blues supporter, as it would decrease the amount of travel they'd have to do.
[/b][/quote]

Yip. The Bulls will defeat the Reds by 45 or more. It would be good to see another final here in NZ, that's if the Sharks lose from now on.

Latest posts