• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 14- Waratahs v Hurricanes

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@May 13 2006, 11:20 PM
C'mon the canes..HOLD ON!!

Man that hit tana did was f***ing gold!! <3
What a foul mouth...

f*** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Home semi *****es!!!!

Shocking display from the Tahs. They have fallen apart over the past 2 weeks. Rogers has had 2 shockers at 5/8 and Brene well don't know why they started him, should have just found some other back to play wing as Norton Knight has been awesome at 12.

Man the Hurricanes really surprised me......

....next week will be the real deal though....Tahs might turn up with their A game.......

The A game is long gone it seems. The choking seems to have started. It's definitely not good to go into the semis with 2 losses and going from the verge of a home final to no hosting.

The bloody Sailor saga really f***ed their preparation... and they just played like they were supposed to be doing something else! oh well, they still might pull their **** togeather before next week and win... they certainly have the ability to, they just need to be a little less conservative at times.
But I was worried as soon as I saw the sheds before the match to be honest... The Canes had come pumped and with their game faces on, while the Tahs had taken the "Business as Usual" approach, and that doesn't win you the big games all that often...

I didn't see the game but the Waratahs must have played something chronic to lose to the Hurricanes. Especially at home. And especially to the Hurricanes. Weren't Wellington even down a couple of players?

New Zealand's Hurricanes defeated Australia's New South Wales Waratahs 19-14 on Saturday to finish the Super 14 competition in second place and secure home advantage for next week's semifinals.

Holy crap I can't believe the Waratahs have lost twice in a row.

Positive drugs test for Sailor

Sailor in trouble again
Hurricanes win home semi

May 14, 2006

Wallabies and Waratahs winger Wendell Sailor's rugby career is in jeopardy after being banned from playing indefinitely after returning a positive drugs test.

Sailor was stood down from Saturday night's Waratahs match after being notified last week by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority that part A of a sample he provided recently had returned positive.

He could face a two-year ban if a B sample confirms the banned substance.

It is not known yet if it is a recreational or performance-enhancing drug.

Courtesy of tvnz.co.nz

Originally posted by Wally@May 14 2006, 02:08 AM
I didn't see the game but the Waratahs must have played something chronic to lose to the Hurricanes. Especially at home. And especially to the Hurricanes. Weren't Wellington even down a couple of players?
It was the same gameplan the Brumbies used against the Crusaders. Kick the ball away.
So you didn't miss much.

hahahahah finally!

i saw turinui get owned by big tana schmana hahaha..shame

tana > gasnier

Great suff by Collins and Umaga in that game... Masoe as well...

...And if Ma'a's o'f'f'l'o'a'd's stuck more often I would be his number one f'a'n.

Turini ain't that great. Hes a great thinker but he doesn't have the power or footwork that a Nonu or Mortlock has.

I never saw the game but I heard that Mortlock got bumped badly by Carter......

I also heard that even Scott Hamilton fended off Mortlock.

thats because the greatest american hero is well the greatest

ps i really do hate scott hamilton :)

ALRIGHT THE HURRICANES WON!!!! All semis in new zealand.

thats because the greatest american hero is well the greatest[/b]

believe it or not i'm walking on air

Originally posted by Candyman@May 14 2006, 06:45 PM
ALRIGHT THE HURRICANES WON!!!! All semis in new zealand.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
thats because the greatest american hero is well the greatest

believe it or not i'm walking on air [/b][/quote]
I nver thought I could feel so free-ee-ee

Latest posts