Round 3:Hurricanes v Cats

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

discuss discuss

teams will be revealed soon
both are coming off victories but im backing the canes in a close victory

Canes will do this one, home game advantage, Tana back, Collins to do some smashing, yup this one goes to the Canes

From allblacks.com...

Hurricanes: 1 - Joe McDonnell, 2 - Andrew Hore, 3 - Neemia Tialata, 4 - Paul ***o, 5 - Jason Eaton, 6 - Luke Andrews, 7 - Chris Masoe, 8 - Rodney So'oialo (Captain), 9 - Piri Weepu, 10 - David Holwell, 11 - Hosea Gear, 12 - Tana Umaga, 13 - Ma'a Nonu, 14 - Lome Fa'atau, 15 - Isaia Toeava.

Reserves: 16 - Luke Mahoney, 17 - Timothy Fairbrother, 18 - Jerry Collins, 19 - Thomas Waldrom, 20 - Brendan Haami, 21 - Jimmy Gopperth, 22 - Shannon Paku.

Cats: 1 - Pietman van Niekerk, 2 - Lukas van Biljon, 3 - Daniel Muller, 4 - Trevor Hall, 5 - Willem Stoltz, 6 - Gerhard Vosloo, 7 - Wikus van Heerden (Captain), 8 - Ernst Joubert, 9 - Enrico Januarie, 10 - Tiaan Snyman, 11 - Jaque Fourie, 12 - Wayne Julies, 13 - Grant Esterhuizen, 14 - Wylie Human, 15 - Earl Rose.

Reserves: 16 - Delarey Du Preez, 17 - Lawrence Sephaka, 18 - Kleinjan Tromp, 19 - Cobus Grobbelaar, 20 - Jano Vermaak, 21 - Doppies la Grange, 22 - Jorrie Muller.

Half Time , Canes infront 19-10

Fa'atau scored a lucky try just before the break

Cats have played well, a little unfortunate to be behind

Final score 29-16 to the Canes...

glad they scored that late try ,coz that helped my tips out for the week.

I feel sorry for the Cats they deserved at least a point out of the game.

what pushed you to say that?...was it those black motherf***ers that were smashing up yo forwards?

hahhah...good game

altho i must say the referring sucked ass...infact there is something wrong with southern hemisphere refs..they are too sensitive

The Canes have looked shakey in the past 2 weeks. Not much ball for their great backline to attack. But credit to them they have managed to keep the Force and Cats to only 1 try even with all the possession they had. And they still managed to get 4 tries in both games.

Latest posts