• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 3: Reds v Brumbies

D

Dumbo

Promising to be a good match this, both teams lost last week and will be looking to win, both are showing a lot of form.

The Brumbies should get Stirling back but the Reds are without lock Hugh McMeniman (who really has been playing well).

On form (even though we have just started) you’d have to go with the Brumbies BUT am most impressed with the Reds, change of coach and losing some excess luggage to the Force seems to have done them wonders, new boy Clinton Schifcofske is looking extremely good and Berrick Barnes is coming on leaps and bounds.

But I’m going with the safe option and picking the Brumbies by 12

With the injury to McEminem, the Reds have lost one of their main aggressor. He will be sorely missed.

But in saying that, I always have a soft spot for the Reds.

REDS by 7.

one of the big aussie clashes of the year. this will be a huge match for both teams who lost last week. reds have been playing well and the brumbies have been too and were a tad unlucky to lose last week. reds might be playing well but the brumbies are the brumbies and should win this one. brumbies by 12+

I hope the reds win but i think the result will favour the brumbies.
Hugh mcmenimums physical presence will be missed.

Some of it wasn't too bad, it was just a decent hard game, with some effective defence and a little less impressive attack - thus the score. Johannson's tackle on Mortlock deserved a RED and probably about 4 weeks. It was a shocker.

Some of it wasn't too bad, it was just a decent hard game, with some effective defence and a little less impressive attack - thus the score. Johannson's tackle on Mortlock deserved a RED and probably about 4 weeks. It was a shocker.
[/b]

Was a big tackle. Watch it again here if you want.

Johannson's tackle on Mortlock is subjective really.
As a Kiwi i thought it was one of the best things to happen in years... world cup looming and Mortlock is getting smashed around by Australians... beuti mate ;)

Rock on Johannson, keep up the good work.

Mortlock is a danger man for the AB's, always has been... Grogan, Larkham, Rathbone and Gerrard, bring it on - no problems with those guys... but Mortlock is in a differant leauge.

More concussion for Mortlock... go Johannson you good thing.

Latest posts