• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 6 - Stormers v Cheetahs

D

Dumbo

Only two points separate these two teams on the ladder (Cheetahs are 9th and the Stormers are 10th). Not going to say to much until both teams are announced.

We must keep you company in the semis :D

I bet the last Currie Cup final , Cheetahs - Bulls will be the current S14 final :bravo: :bravo:

Possible injuries to the Cheetahs...
CJ van der Linde, Jannie du Plessis (calf injuries) and Gaffie du Toit has not fully recoverd.

No worries, Rassie knows his business! Come to think about it, Rassie played for Stormers in a recent S12 season. Huh, i couldn`t believe it but i forgave him for this serious offence !

Originally posted by Stormer@Mar 16 2006, 11:51 AM
Eddie Andrews is going to smash the Cheetahs frontrow!!! :cheers: :cheers:
HAHA, best joke I've heard all day! :bravo:

Why they have to The Truth, why? They were chockers in the past, well recognised as `one good day team - one bad day team". So far, only bad day team.

Cheetahs will win and hopefully will get all 5 points from this game!

Originally posted by Stormer@Mar 16 2006, 10:36 PM
"Steady" Eddie is no joke!! :angry:
Ha , if only you lived in OZ

Steady Eddie is a paraplegic comedian

Steady%20Eddy.jpg

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 16 2006, 10:39 PM
Why they have to The Truth, why? They were chockers in the past, well recognised as `one good day team - one bad day team". So far, only bad day team.

Cheetahs will win and hopefully will get all 5 points from this game!
The Stormers have played OZ and NZ teams(besides the Cats which they beat) ,now they get an easier game against a fellow SA team ........ i seriously think they will win this one.

Good to see Jean De Villiers as captain, IMO he should be captain, coach, goalkicker, fly half and entire front row for the Stormers. In Jean we trust!! :bravo:

Cheetahs played Canes and beat them, we also played Highlanders and in the 78 min we had 12-10 advantage. Stormers only managed a draw vs ACT, losing all other games (won in JHB).

It`s your call to pick Stormers but as far as i`m concerned we have the upper hand (not to mention class - everybody knows we Oranje & Transvaal are the nursery of SA rugby not those farked up liberal faggots from Kaap)

The Truth I don't think you quite understand the mentality we have here at Western Province/Stormers our attitude is if we lose the 1st few games of the season (particularly tight ones as has been this year) we just say "**** it!" and party all day and turn up to games drunk and play like a bunch of girls. Last year is a prime example of this, me thinks Big Joe and Marius were particularly hit by "Stormers Fever!"

Head to Head:
Cheetahs: 15 Bevin Fortuin, 14 Giscard Pieters, 13 Ronnie Cooke, 12 Barry Goodes, 11 Gaffie du Toit, 10 Meyer Bosman, 9 Michael Claassens, 8 Ryno van der Merwe, 7 Juan Smith (captain), 6 Kabamba Floors, 5 Barend Pieterse, 4 Corniel van Zyl, 3 Jannie du Plessis, 2 Tiaan Liebenberg, 1 Os du Randt.

Replacements: 16 Ollie le Roux, 17 Wian du Preez, 18 Cobus Grobler, 19 Frans Viljoen, 20 Falie Oelschig, 21 Sinethemba Zweni, 22 Eddie Fredericks.

Vodacom Stormers: 15 Joe Petersen, 14 Rayno Benjamin, 13 Marius Joubert, 12 Jean de Villiers (captain), 11 Tonderai Chavhanga, 10 Peter Grant, 9 Neil de Kock, 8 Schalk Burger, 7 Justin Melck,
6 Luke Watson, 5 Andries Bekker, 4 Ross Skeate, 3 Eddie Andrews, 2 Schalk Brits, 1 JD Moller

Replacements: 16 Hanyani Shimange, 17 Neil Fullard, 18 Gerrie Britz, 19 Adri Badenhorst, 20 Bolla Conradie, 21 Naas Olivier, 22 De Wet Barry

Originally posted by Stormer@Mar 16 2006, 10:52 PM
The Truth I don't think you quite understand the mentality we have here at Western Province/Stormers our attitude is if we lose the 1st few games of the season (particularly tight ones as has been this year) we just say "**** it!" and party all day and turn up to games drunk and play like a bunch of girls. Last year is a prime example of this, me thinks Big Joe and Marius were particularly hit by "Stormers Fever!"
Well you have better cheerleaders than the Cheetahs

I really dont care who wins i just think the Stormers are due to win ....... there fans certainly deserve it.

Latest posts