• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 6 - Stormers v Cheetahs

Fans my arses, they even allow kaffers there (in the cheerleaders squad) Huh, a bunch of faggots from Kaap !

Ya I am pretty confident of a win too. But I am talking about the bigger picture there is a serious attitude/commitment problem at both Western Province and the Stormers and one win will not fix it.

The one bright thing to come out of this is the return of Tonderai Chavhanga, hopefully he hasn't lost too much speed cause when he is fully fit he will leave anyone in the Super 14 eating dust.

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 16 2006, 11:05 PM
Fans my arses, they even allow kaffers there (in the cheerleaders squad) Huh, a bunch of faggots from Kaap !
LOL some of the cheerleaders are nice except the bald headed ***** :lol:

Bulls have a hot black cheerleader
hitit.gif

:lol2tn: Saffa's have the best looking cheerleaders alright (and the Truth is right - lose the bald chick, man that's bad advertising)

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 16 2006, 11:12 PM
Only Reds cheerleaders can be a match. :D
Yeah the Reds have the best cheerleaders

but............. what is it about hot chicks in the crowd at SA games.......... SA chicks must love rugby.......you wont find many girls at tha rugby in OZ ....... maybe AFL and NRL

Wheneva i watch games played in SA , they allways got heaps of hot blondies in the crowd...... but then i watch the cricket in SA and theres no lovely girls.....it actually looks more like India then South Africa.

Because rugby is the only thing still left for us! In OZ chicks got many other options (not in Sydney where, from a 4 mil pop, there are 0.5 mil fags) but in SA, rugby is, like always, a big event and everybody must come!

Not to mention somebody must go to bring your beer :D

Have you noticed for games in NZ the camera always zooms in on people that wear face paint and stupid hats, it's because when they zoom in on the chicks it scares the kids watching at home. :eek:

Originally posted by Stormer+Mar 16 2006, 10:44 PM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Mar 16 2006, 10:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Stormer
@Mar 16 2006, 10:36 PM
"Steady" Eddie is no joke!!  :angry:

Ha , if only you lived in OZ

Steady Eddie is a paraplegic comedian

Steady%20Eddy.jpg
:lol: We could use him in the Stormers frontrow! [/b]
:lol: Steady is a little thin for the front row , i think he's more of a winger ......... he's well known in OZ for his goosestep

um, steady eaddy isn't paraplegic. He's got some other disease... steady eddy can walk and use his arms - not a paraplegic.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 17 2006, 01:50 AM
Have you noticed for games in NZ the camera always zooms in on people that wear face paint and stupid hats, it's because when they zoom in on the chicks it scares the kids watching at home. :eek:
Just reminds me of last week at Waikato Stadium. One lot of the cheerleaders spent the entire match in front of the "kidzone". Didn't think that was cool.

I guess i was wrong on this match, Cheetahs win 31-25

Stormers scored 3 tries to 1, but Bosman's kicking won the Cheetas the game.

Yeap, he`s our second Jannie de Beer :D Anyway, we are currently in the 6 pos and still have 3 games to play in SA, one next week vs Reds , 5 points in the bag and off we go to Australasia

Latest posts