• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 6 - W.Force v Waratahs

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Mar 17 2006, 12:06 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Mar 17 2006, 12:59 AM
What...I enjoy sitting behind posts! Been to Subiaco and stayed there! I had student tickets for the WRC 2003 and i loved Subiaco! One of the best stadiums in Australia
If you were sitting behind the posts then you would have been atleast 40m from the try line

As i said before ,it's a great stadium where eva you sit if you wana watch the mighty Eagles play....... but for rugby unless you have side seating i'd pick Suncorp ,Aussie or Telstra anytime. [/b]
Aussie and Suncorp rock (best would have to be suncorp), but Telstra totally sucks IMO... Sound doesn't travel well and the atmosphere suffers for it. Not only that, but you're too far from the action most of the time unless you've paid through the nose for a platinum ticket.

Originally posted by Wally+Mar 16 2006, 11:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Mar 17 2006, 12:05 AM
Overall, who`s got the upper hand?

In any case, the Waratahs can now thank Queensland for their recent success, as the majority of their best players are born and bred sunshine state products. [/b]
Um, isn't Chris Latham a NSW-man? Surely Queensland should be better off with a NSW person in their side? No?

BTW I was born in NSW, now Canberran to the bone....

Rogers just got uglier after tonights match when his nose got spread across he's face........ not pretty

I thought the Force played pretty well in parts really. The things that they are lacking (such as general skills) will improve after time. They are gaining some much needed experience at the moment.

Yeah, I actually thought the Force still showed promise in tonights match. You guys have to remember that most of these guys have played nothing like S14 level... It's not like in NZ or SA where they have the NPC and Currie Cup, which is of a standard not far off S14, over here it's just these pissy little local clubs... The ARU clearly needs to do something.

Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 18 2006, 01:28 AM
The ARU clearly needs to do something.
I thought they had

haven't we got a new comp at the end of the Super14?

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Mar 18 2006, 12:33 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Mar 18 2006, 01:28 AM
The ARU clearly needs to do something.
I thought they had

haven't we got a new comp at the end of the Super14? [/b]
Yeah, but it's a bandaid solution... What they really need to do is start a national comp in the same vain as the NPC (or A-League) and then just keep the Sydney comp etc as a 4th teer competition.

I've watched a couple of club games in Perth and it isn't pretty. The Force are not going to get any decent talent from the local competition any time soon.

I think Scott D (the 10) needs to move to the Brumbies. His great talent is being wasted over at the Force.

Daruda just needs someone experienced inside him or out. At the moment he isn't getting that.

Latest posts