• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 6 - W.Force v Waratahs

D

Dumbo

The Force (ranked last) take on number 4 on the Ladder.
The Force thus far are having a dismal time of it and I doubt there will be any improvement for this game, might just be another 50 points to the Tah's.

nah, force to lose by 6... tuqiri at the sevens means force may just be competitive - even without shepherd or fava

No way the Tahs put 50 points on the Force ....... it will be competitive for the first 60 min, then we'll get blown away.

Tahs by 15

Tend to disagree on this one, the Force last week scored their tries via opurtunity created by the opposition - not any of their own, think they have a reasonible forward pack but thus far the backs havn't offered anything. If they couldn't bring out the goods against the Reds then they are goign to have no chance against the Tah's.
Even without Tuqiri you have Wendell to take his place, think this will be the game where Turinui could be really dangerous...

Relax bro... He's got those Maori hips mate.
Force has got punny little white fulla's...

Yeap, unfortunately for the Force, everything seems to indicate an easy win for Tahs! Can they prove otherwise? Will they remain with 0 wins after this?

They`ve shown us some improvement but still, i don`t think they are a match for Tahs - Tahs, really impressive so far!

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 14 2006, 11:10 PM
Relax bro... He's got those Maori hips mate.
Force has got punny little white fulla's...
They've probably got more black fellas in the squad than any other team in Australia.

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 14 2006, 09:48 PM
Please never use Turinui and dangerous in the same sentence again.
Why? He may have only scored 7 tries last year, but that's still more than the whole reds team put togeather :p .

Yeah Sanzar but until last season you haven`t manage to beat Reds in all s12 competition (since 86)! They`ve kicked your arse 9 seasons in a row :p

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 14 2006, 11:40 PM
Yeah Sanzar but until last season you haven`t manage to beat Reds in all s12 competition (since 86)! They`ve kicked your arse 9 seasons in a row :p
pfft 9 years? So what? We beat them for more than 40 years straight at one point!

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 15 2006, 01:48 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Mar 14 2006, 11:40 PM
Yeah Sanzar but until last season you haven`t manage to beat Reds in all s12 competition (since 86)! They`ve kicked your arse 9 seasons in a row  :p
pfft 9 years? So what? We beat them for more than 40 years straight at one point! [/b]
No you didn't. Please find me some proof of that you sizzled dick metrosexual.

Wally`s right (huh, have i said that :D ). I tried to find some statistics but i couldn`t! For sure is one thing. Reds kicked your arses 9 times in a row in Super 12!

You were lucky to beat them this season, pure luck! Reds deserved the win!

Originally posted by Rassie+Mar 16 2006, 07:07 PM-->
Wally`s right (huh, have i said that :D ). I tried to find some statistics but i couldn`t! For sure is one thing. Reds kicked your arses 9 times in a row in Super 12!

You were lucky to beat them this season, pure luck! Reds deserved the win! [/b]
:lol2tn: ! Are you joking? The reds always get up for the Waratahs match and summon their 'inbred' gene, but they certainly DID NOT deserve to win that match, just the same as they didn't deserve to win last year! Which is pure poetry, because the reds only have enough energy for one good match a year, and they've already used it!

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 16 2006@ 06:57 PM
No you didn't. Please find me some proof of that you legend from NSW. Because I'm a sizzled dick homosexual and can't opperate a computer

I couldn't find any specific page, as I couldn't be bothered searching vigourously, but this should be enough of an indication that we dominanted you hillbilly's for a long tme:

<!--QuoteBegin-http://qru.com.au/aru_shared/news/imported_-_old_site/2001_may/waratahs_v_reds_preview_11164
@4702.html

In 276 interstate contests since 1882, NSW has won 177, Queensland 87 and 12 have been drawn.

We've won 90 more matches than you lot, so I'd say that the estimation of 40 years of domination isn't far off ;) .

I see SANZAR - the statistics are with you ! What can i say when it`s all there? You`re right!

P.S: Anyway, last year, in S12, you, Waratahs won, it was your first win against Reds !

Wally, you`re a moron, sorry to say it ! If you know **** about your team, shut up !

Head to Head:
Western Force - 15 James Hilgendorf, 14 Haig Sare, 13 Josh Graham, 12 Scott Staniforth (vice-captain), 11 Digby Ioane, 10 Scott Daruda, 9 Matt Henjak, 8 Richard Brown, 7 Matt Hodgson, 6 David Pusey, 5 Pat O'Connor, 4 John Welborn, 3 David Fitter, 2 Brendan Cannon (captain), 1 Tai McIsaac.

Replacements: 16 Pek Cowan, 17 David Te Moana, 18 Luke Doherty, 19 Tim Davidson, 20 Chris O'Young, 21 Brock James, 22 Tajhon Mailata

Waratahs: 15 Sam Norton-Knight, 14 Peter Hewat, 13 Morgan Turinui, 12 Shaun Berne, 11 Wendell Sailor, 10 Mat Rogers, 9 Chris Whitaker (captain), 8 David Lyons, 7 Phil Waugh (vice-captain), 6 Wycliff Palu, 5 Daniel Vickerman, 4 Alex Kanaar, 3 Al Baxter, 2 Adam Freier, 1 Benn Robinson.

Replacements: 16 Tatafu Polota-Nau, 17 Matt Dunning, 18 Will Caldwell, 19 Stephen Hoiles, 20 Brett Sheehan, 21 Daniel Halangahu, 22 Ben Jacobs, 23 Dean Mumm

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 16 2006, 10:57 PM
Head to Head:
Western Force - 15 James Hilgendorf, 14 Haig Sare, 13 Josh Graham, 12 Scott Staniforth (vice-captain), 11 Digby Ioane, 10 Scott Daruda, 9 Matt Henjak, 8 Richard Brown, 7 Matt Hodgson, 6 David Pusey,
5 Pat O'Connor, 4 John Welborn, 3 David Fitter, 2 Brendan Cannon (captain), 1 Tai McIsaac.

Replacements: 16 Pek Cowan, 17 David Te Moana, 18 Luke Doherty, 19 Tim Davidson, 20 Chris O'Young, 21 Brock James, 22 Tajhon Mailata

Waratahs: 15 Sam Norton-Knight, 14 Peter Hewat, 13 Morgan Turinui, 12 Shaun Berne, 11 Wendell Sailor, 10 Mat Rogers, 9 Chris Whitaker (captain), 8 David Lyons, 7 Phil Waugh (vice-captain), 6 Wycliff Palu, 5 Daniel Vickerman, 4 Alex Kanaar, 3 Al Baxter, 2 Adam Freier, 1 Benn Robinson.

Replacements: 16 Tatafu Polota-Nau, 17 Matt Dunning, 18 Will Caldwell, 19 Stephen Hoiles, 20 Brett Sheehan, 21 Daniel Halangahu, 22 Ben Jacobs, 23 Dean Mumm
OK now i admit it were gonna get pumped............Tahs by 25

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 16 2006, 11:08 PM
Yup - that's a pretty BIG team the Tah's are fielding... agree... 25 points plus
Thats also a very shitty Force backline

Our boys are dropping like flies

It's bullshit... have a look at the NZ model... NPC, Super 14, National squad.
The Australian Rugby Board should have got their collective **** together and said right... we're going to rig this... every Oz side has to be balanced regardless of current contracts. Git should have been playing 1st 5 for the Force from the start.
Brumbies have got Bernie, Tah's have got Rogers, Reds sort of had Flats and the Force got who?
I think due to the NZRU the NZ Super 14 teams have tried to balance out key players into different teams... Crusaders have Carter, Highlanders had Evans, Canes have Dave, it goes down hill from here... Chiefs have got Donald and the Blues have got that useless prick. BUT the idea of balancing out your squads is there.

Latest posts