• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 6 - W.Force v Waratahs

Originally posted by Dumbo@Mar 16 2006, 11:19 PM
Git should have been playing 1st 5 for the Force from the start.
Brumbies have got Bernie, Tah's have got Rogers, Reds sort of had Flats and the Force got who?
MacKay.........out for tha season

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 16 2006, 10:44 PM
I see SANZAR - the statistics are with you ! What can i say when it`s all there? You`re right!

P.S: Anyway, last year, in S12, you, Waratahs won, it was your first win against Reds !

Wally, you`re a moron, sorry to say it ! If you know **** about your team, shut up !
Were you born retarded? I was arguing Queensland didn't lose 40 years in a row, which they didn't. I know New South Wales have always dominated us in rugby union games prior to the 1970s. This was because (1) rugby league was always the code that was played up here and (2) all the Queenslanders would go down and play for Sydney clubs and then turn out for New South Wales.

ZOMG.

Haven`t you seen we wrote in the same time?

You are argueing in vain and stop finding crummy reasons! Why all QLD players choose to play in Sydney? Just for the money? Then, how come your presidents didn`t do anything to stop this exodus?

C`MON, they have over 90 wins vs you, that`s bloody lame!

And don`t give me the crap with the State of Origin, i bet they kicked your arses even there!

P.S: How do they call that: Natural born Losers?

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 16 2006, 11:57 PM
Haven`t you seen we wrote in the same time?

You are argueing in vain and stop finding crummy reasons! Why all QLD players choose to play in Sydney? Just for the money? Then, how come your presidents didn`t do anything to stop this exodus?

C`MON, they have over 90 wins vs you, that`s bloody lame!

And don`t give me the crap with the State of Origin, i bet they kicked your arses even there!

P.S: How do they call that: Natural born Losers?
Please don't talk **** you don't know anything about. It's a known fact that Queenslanders who had skills either went to league or to the New South Wales club competition. The whole rugby union universe in Australia revolved around Sydney, there was no QRU up until the 1970s.

As for State of Origin, you're South African, don't even go there. Queensland has usually had it over New South Wales in terms of head to head matches, until the last couple of years.

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 17 2006, 12:05 AM
Overall, who`s got the upper hand?
In rugby union (the professional era) :

Queensland

In rugby league :

New South Wales (by a series or two)

In any case, the Waratahs can now thank Queensland for their recent success, as the majority of their best players are born and bred sunshine state products.

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 16 2006, 11:42 PM
The Truth, do you have a subscription or you are an occasional supporter?
Come again?

I'm just realistic........with that team we wont win

I might be wrong but i was under the impression that S.O.O was level before last year

Yeah, i know, i`ve seen QLD live in 93, pretty impressive! NSW not at good at all !

Originally posted by Wally+Mar 17 2006, 12:10 AM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Mar 17 2006, 12:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Mar 16 2006, 11:42 PM

Come again?

He means are you a Western Force member. [/b]
You speak Afrikaan now

No , when i went to get season tickets the only seats left were crap....... Subi is a great place to watch Aussie Rules but unless you have middle seating its not worth it.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Mar 16 2006, 08:18 PM-->
Originally posted by Wally@Mar 17 2006, 12:10 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie

Come again?

He means are you a Western Force member.
You speak Afrikaan now

No , when i went to get season tickets the only seats left were crap....... Subi is a great place to watch Aussie Rules but unless you have middle seating its not worth it. [/b]
The exact reason I don't go!! But I'm having second thoughts about going to the Bulls game!!! It will probably produce the best rugby at Subiaco this year....

..... Well at least the opposing team will!!!

Are you being sarcastic? The Bulls play some of the most boring rugby I've ever seen in this competition.

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud+Mar 17 2006, 12:32 AM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Mar 16 2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Wally@Mar 17 2006, 12:10 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie

Come again?

He means are you a Western Force member.

You speak Afrikaan now

No , when i went to get season tickets the only seats left were crap....... Subi is a great place to watch Aussie Rules but unless you have middle seating its not worth it.
The exact reason I don't go!! But I'm having second thoughts about going to the Bulls game!!! It will probably produce the best rugby at Subiaco this year....

..... Well at least the opposing team will!!! [/b]
Yeah .... the Force are guaranteed there first win there......... bring on the SA teams we need a win.

What...I enjoy sitting behind posts! Been to Subiaco and stayed there! I had student tickets for the WRC 2003 and i loved Subiaco! One of the best stadiums in Australia

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 16 2006, 11:07 PM
In any case, the Waratahs can now thank Queensland for their recent success, as the majority of their best players are born and bred sunshine state products.
Yeah, kinda like that star Qld player named Chris Latham who just happened to born in NSW :p .

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 16 2006, 11:01 PM
As for State of Origin, you're South African, don't even go there. Queensland has usually had it over New South Wales in terms of head to head matches, until the last couple of years.
You owned us in the 80's, in the 90's it was pretty even, but since 2000 it's been an era dominated by NSW 4-1 with one drawn series.

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 17 2006, 12:59 AM
What...I enjoy sitting behind posts! Been to Subiaco and stayed there! I had student tickets for the WRC 2003 and i loved Subiaco! One of the best stadiums in Australia
If you were sitting behind the posts then you would have been atleast 40m from the try line

As i said before ,it's a great stadium where eva you sit if you wana watch the mighty Eagles play....... but for rugby unless you have side seating i'd pick Suncorp ,Aussie or Telstra anytime.

Latest posts