• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 9: Crusaders v Waratahs

D

Dumbo

Game of Round 9. Both teams come off a win and are the both sitting on top of the ladder… looking forward to this one!

wicked should be another good win to the crusaders

i would laugh it was another 70 point slaughter :) that game was my favourite of all time :) just because it was the last game of the round and they were in the top 4 (canterbury of course on top of the table)

ahh yeah

Think I'll wait to see both team selections before I start thinking of slaughters... might be a few injuries in the Crusaders camp as well.

i havnt heard anything, not even of macdonald after his "spear" tackle from nonu

i say "spear" cause it looked bad but it wasnt really that bad, just head into the ground kind of thing. just falling ackwardly i think.

Could this be revenge for the Waratahs??????

The Tahs are looking stronger each week......while even the Crusaders coaching management are not happy with the way things are going for them....so it could be a game that could go either way....

....however if the Tahs have lost Matt Rogers....well because he is sooooooo crucial to the way they operate at the moment.....I would say a Crusaders win....

yeah but i still predict it will be close, i doubt it will be a slaughter not matter who is playing

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 4 2006, 01:48 PM
yeah but i still predict it will be close, i doubt it will be a slaughter not matter who is playing
There will be no slaughter .... thats for sure.

If Norton-Knight plays fly-half than the Tahs can win this one

If he's on the bench then the Tahs will lose

simple

It is almost to tight to call but remember as the Crusaders prove time and again each year in the tight games they pull through. They have not hit top gear yet this year and they still have 7 wins out of 7 that speaks volumes. Form is temporary and class is pemanent Crusaders in a nutshell.

Truth if you only rely on Mat Rogers which I don`t think they do I think you are off the mark. They know have plenty of experience runnning through the team to cope.

Lets not forget this is going to be in the Aussie Stadium so that is a big advantage.

The Key man for Waraths this year in my opion is Hewat devastating boot and starting to score alot as well.

The Waratahs have been playing really well and this is going to be a big test for them. If they can win (especially in Christchurch) then they will be the hot favourites to win the Super 14.

A loss now could dent their confidence.

It is a big, big game!

True, very true, it`s a big game! Let`s see Tahs how will play vs a top team! IMO, for sure it`s not going to be 86-17 like in 02 , i guess it`s going to be only 96-0 :D :D

Originally posted by TheBokke@Apr 4 2006, 07:34 PM
Truth if you only rely on Mat Rogers which I don`t think they do I think you are off the mark. They know have plenty of experience runnning through the team to cope.

Lets not forget this is going to be in the Aussie Stadium so that is a big advantage.

puzzled.gif

Best of luck to the Tah's, if they win well then well done and all credit to them. However they are playing the Crusaders at home, the more I think about it the more I think the Tah's have really stuff all chance in this one... Crusades effort against the Canes last week really showed what this team is all about... they win, the consistantly win...

Originally posted by Rassie@Apr 4 2006, 06:40 PM
True, very true, it`s a big game! Let`s see Tahs how will play vs a top team! IMO, for sure it`s not going to be 86-17 like in 02 , i guess it`s going to be only 96-0 :D :D
You're just gutted cause we thrashed your Cats, and then overcame the pommy style play of the CHEETERS! :p

i dont believe the waratahs can simply win this...

it will take something extraordinary to get them the win...

once crusaders have a solid to firm control of the game..then it will over for the waratahs...unless 'the extraordinary' happens

crusaders by 5+

Half a sleep guys thought theyu where playing in Oz but they are in NZ for me that means the Crusaders will shade it for sure.

Should be a good game but really tight.

People who are saying the Crusaders are assured of victory really don't know this competition. The second best team knocking off the best team is barely an upset.

Tah's have a great chance in this game if they can control it upfront... The Crusaders have been nothing short of devestating to every team they've played and have punished bad rucking with the skills of McCaw, which has often led to quick tries while the opposition is still in attack mode. However, the Tah's have their own nuisance ball stealer in Phil Waugh, and if he has a good game, then the Tah's have the ability to do the exact same thing to the Crusaders... but they'll have to play very tight, mistake free footy, because you just can't give the Crusaders an inch.
I personally think it'll be bloody tough, but I've gotta back my boys to win!

CARN THE TAHS!

TAHS TO WIN BY LESS THAN 7PTS

we might have matty rogers out

but we got the highest scoring machine in Super14 - 2nd yr running

our position on the table speaks for itself

On top with a loss
Best defense
Best attack

But we gotto keep it clean..........flawless footy................it will be tough, but we can play flawless.

Ewan Mckenzie is turning into a supercoach............he will prepare the boys better than any other coach in the comp.

I say chuck in an enforcer........and take out Carter.........legally or illegally......just take him out.

We can win without rogers.........
Dare I say if the CruFADERS can win without Carter

SANZAR is spot on with the Hobbit..........Waugh has to be there, and be a nuisance for 80mins.

Latest posts