• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round One: Blues v Crusaders

which goes back to my original statement..necewa is the best utility back in the game...a rare comidity to have making him a more unique player with the diversities of his different playing styles...

i like to refer to the book "48 laws of power"

QUOTE: law 48 - Assume Formlessness

By taking a shape, by having a visible plan, you open yourself to attack. Instead of taking a form for your enemy to grasp, keep yourself adaptable and on the move. Accept the fact that nothing is certain and no law is fixed. The best way to protect yourself is to be as fluid and formless as water; never bet on stability or lasting order. Everything changes.

with this in mind..he perfectly SUITS this blues team..his adaptability and the fact he does not play one position make him all the more useful...mccalistair hasnt found a form position other than 12..what do you honestly know of howell??..he played for northland lastyear and his style determined alot of there results..which were at the bottom..anyone in the right mindframe would agree that necewa playing in his position would make great change to that northland side..samething goes with blues...howell will compliment us well..no doubt...but necewa will compliment us better..what would a blues fan want..and what would this blues team need??..

he is undenialable a powerful player...you want to get all theotrical then stop calling him a girl and be sensible...i didnt take nothing away from the force players and they deservely earned that pathetic comment...stop making comparisons that substitute for non reasonable arguements

necewa would be pressing hard for that abs jersey if he didnt commit to fiji

"He might make it on the bench but he would be competing with Pelesasa,Hilgendorf,MacKay,Stapleton,Sare etc.. for the last two positions of inside and outside back." - the truth

well none of those players would come close to cutting it in the all blacks..so what does that tell you?...

necewa is the best utility back in the game..fullstop

Latest posts