• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round One: Blues v Crusaders

yay!!!...truth has been humbled and has to sucumb to changing my post to substitute an arguement in which he blatently threw out by saying that nucifora chose a stink auckland team..he just dont know!!! hahahaha

i am honoured..no no...that is too too honourable...infact i pity the fool..and truth..you are that very fool..thanks hun..and oh yeah I LOVE COCONUTS!!!

WOOOHOOOO SAMOA WON THE SEVENS AND AUSTRALIA CAME NO WHERE WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!...AND PERTH SUCKS

i thought the early half of the game was an exceelent example of super 14 rugby..fat furious and not giving an inch.. but it was cocked up with hadling errors later on. but we won!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEA

i would like to see a
10 nacewa/McA
11tuitavake
12 sam
13 toeava
14 howlett
15 ben atiga

i've been wonderng y rico gear and howlett arent in the protected ABs list

not a bad game of footy first up though gotta wonder if there's a new rule this year allowing the home team one foward pass in each phase???

Rico and Howlett aren't on the protected list because they are known to be very good individual trainers whereas (especially)roko and sivi don't always turn up in top shape for s14

heaps of competition in the wings in nz tho....roko and sivi will have to up the ante when they return

^^^you dont know what the f*** youre talking about...just hush puppy...dont bark louder than you think you can..are you still in the mindset that necewa cant do any better?...get the hell out of here...you dont know squat bowt the blues amatuer

now back to bizzo..i like this team we have the clog in the midfield again...with tuitupou/mccalister...tuitevake/toeava/necewa/atiga...im quite happy with mccalistair on the bench...yes he is a devasting player but if you watched his recent allblacks games...he is quite greedy with that ball and his defense aint as consistant as tuitupous....tuitupou will munch up laulala..he has done it in previous blues encounters and thats why he is favoured ahead of him to graham henry...necewa at ten is nice..he can slot any and everywhere in the backline...as a ball playing 10 he will liven up the pace for the blues at set it at the same time..his pasing game is average enough to open up gaps and feed players for tries...who can complain about that???...i have no quams about tuitevake..he is either wing or centre he was a sevens star before becomin an npc one..so he is comfortable there but up against gear???...big challenge...

my only problem is toeava...still only a kid right...i havent seen him play consistantly yet but everyone in nz has seen what he can do when hes on point...taught the whole wellington backline a thing or 2 after there npc clash last year...so we will see him play hopefully in this position throughout the year...i wouldnt mind seeing him at 10 sometime
..as 4 luke see him come in to an injury or after the half..he will do some damage...just let him sit on the bench so he doesnt get ahead of himself..[/b]

Put your pants back on CHIRO

Yesterday you posted this backline vvvv as your prefered lineup

9.devine
10.howell
11.necewa
12.mcalister
13.tuitupou
14.howlett
15.toeava[/b]

1 out of 7 aint bad ey?

Your team looks much better than the one Nuci picked.

With the edge in the forwards and home ground advantage, the Blues should still be good enough to sneak a close win over a depleted Crusaders outfit.... maybe ...

But if i was a Blues fan (perish the thought), i would be dissapointed if the backline Nuci picked for the weekend is the one he plans on using throughout the comp.

How can you leave your best player on the bench?

Nacewa better have his kicking boots on.
[/b]

Well, Nacewa did brought his kicking boots to the game and he was a genius at playmaker.

yay!!!...truth has been humbled and has to sucumb to changing my post to substitute an arguement in which he blatently threw out by saying that nucifora chose a stink auckland team..he just dont know!!! hahahaha

i am honoured..no no...that is too too honourable...infact i pity the fool..and truth..you are that very fool..thanks hun..and oh yeah I LOVE COCONUTS!!!

WOOOHOOOO SAMOA WON THE SEVENS AND AUSTRALIA CAME NO WHERE WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!...AND PERTH SUCKS
[/b]

I dont know what your talkin about, changing posts is something you made a habit of last year, i would never do such a thing ;)

What argument did i throw? i made a simple statement that i thought Nuci could of picked a much better backline then the one he did - thats pretty obvious.

Go check the tips bud, i still picked the blues to win by 8.... (they won by 9)

Well, Nacewa did brought his kicking boots to the game and he was a genius at playmaker[/b]

Yes Juggernaut, her kicking was good.

But there is no way in hell you could describe her as a 'genius playmaker'.Her passing was slow, loopey,awkward looking and often hit the reciever at head height.She also made a few head scratching decisions to kick for touch when the overlap was well and truly on.

If you watch the replay you'll see what i mean.

Anyway, well done Blues.... im looking forward to watching the Brumbies tear you a new one :p

HAHAHAHAHAHHA...

round 1...

necewa > force backline...and thats THE TRUTH...and you bare that name...so dont contridict ya'self..

dont know what ya beef is with necewa..he is a world class player..the only mistake he has ever made personally is by playing for fiji not knowing of the value he would have been today as the best utility back in the game..you can not deny that...

you still got ya boy rogers back??..who the guy who f***ed off to league after a string of wallabie losses?..hahahha

GO THE BLUES!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA...

round 1...

necewa > force backline...and thats THE TRUTH...and you bare that name...so dont contridict ya'self..

dont know what ya beef is with necewa..he is a world class player..the only mistake he has ever made personally is by playing for fiji not knowing of the value he would have been today as the best utility back in the game..you can not deny that...

you still got ya boy rogers back??..who the guy who f***ed off to league after a string of wallabie losses?..hahahha

GO THE BLUES!!!
[/b]

I have no problem problem with Nacewa, i think she's gorgeous.

I'll admit that i think she's quite handy in a few positions eg wing,fullback,doggystyle... but 10 isn't one of them.Sure he can do a decent job there, but IMHO i reckon you've got two better options at 10 in Holwell and McAlister..... But you should know me well enough now not to mistake me with someone who gives a **** about the Blues :)... as i'm sure you don't the Force.

As for Rogers - well we both know he doesn't play Union anymore, but if he did... then... yes, i'd still rate him as a much better utility than Isa - i'd probably have Sam Norton-Knight and Julian Huxley as the 2 best utilitiy's in the S14 this year.Nacewa 3rd.

Regardless of how pathetic the Force played on the weekend, are you still of the opinion that Nacewa is a better player than any of the Force backs????? honestly?

You've seen enough Rugby to know what most of our backs are capable of, you cant seriously think he would make it into our match day squad could you ?

Who's he better than...

Shepherd
Mitchell
Staniforth
Ioane
Cross
Giteau
Pelesasa
Hilgendorf

????

Regardless of how pathetic the Force played on the weekend, are you still of the opinion that Nacewa is a better player than any of the Force backs????? honestly?

You've seen enough Rugby to know what most of our backs are capable of, you cant seriously think he would make it into our match day squad could you ?

Who's he better than...

Shepherd
Mitchell
Staniforth
Ioane
Cross
Giteau
Pelesasa
Hilgendorf[/b]

Sherperd - **** off..he's useless. Nacewa way better than him.

Mitchell - hahahahahahaha. Joke of the Year.

Staniforth - I rate him above Nacewa. Just amazed that Knuckles still doesnt use him more often.

Ioane - who???

Cross - he's OK.

Giteau - Too much class & Skills...too bad he plays for a shitty team.

Pelesasa - Refer to Mitchell.

Hilgendorf - hell No.

^^^...guess you on your own again truth...

you get ahead of yourself too much..southern rugby enthusiast know of the qualities that necewa has...and the fact you think shes a girl..well thats all fine and dandy..

a girl played better then the hole force backline...hahahha...

It's amusing that he refers to Nacewa as a girl when the whole rugby world knows that the Force has got 3 - Henjakoff, his longtime lover Giteau & their new found threesome partner Mitchell.

:lol2tn: :lol: :lol:

Easy...

So there you go, congradulations to the Blues for taking out the Crusaders.
It's only early days but impressed by the Blues. Thought that the opening line up was a bit strange but the points are on the board.

And lastly... after round one (and going by one game)... Nacewa vs Shepherd, Mitchell, Staniforth, Ioane,
Cross, , Giteau, Pelesasa and Hilgendorf?
Well... have a look again - he was miles ahead (who knows, next round maybe differant).

and hey Truth... "You've seen enough Rugby to know what most of our backs are capable of, you cant seriously think he would make it into our match day squad could you ?"

Sorry mate thats a big call, we havn't seen enough of what the Force backs can do.
It's not a big winning or point scoring history for the Force... early days.

Henjack is one of the crappiest overrated halfbacks around. Too bad he shaved his stupid rooster haircut coz he is a cock.

Who's he better than...

Shepherd
Mitchell
Staniforth
Ioane
Cross
Giteau
Pelesasa
Hilgendorf[/b]

Sherperd - **** off..he's useless. Nacewa way better than him.

Mitchell - hahahahahahaha. Joke of the Year.

Staniforth - I rate him above Nacewa. Just amazed that Knuckles still doesnt use him more often.

Ioane - who???

Cross - he's OK.

Giteau - Too much class & Skills...too bad he plays for a shitty team.

Pelesasa - Refer to Mitchell.

Hilgendorf - hell No.
[/b]

Thats fair enough mate,

There's no wrong or right answer to who you rate or dont rate, it's personal opinion.

That assessment just gives me a good idea of your rugby knowledge, thank you .

Ioane - who???[/b]

Here's a pic for ya...

Digbyioane_large_image.JPG

He's the guy with the ball, Nacewa's the one eating his dust ;)

C'mon CHIRO,i've answered all your questions but you still haven't answered mine....

Where do you think Nacewa would fit into the Force backline?

As i said to Juggernuts, there's no wrong or right answer it's just personal opinion.

Dumbo, i'd also be interested to hear your answer on this.

Here's the likely Force backline for this week...

9.Henjak
10.Giteau
11.Ioane
12.Staniforth
13.Cross
14.Mitchell
15.Shepherd

Where does Nacewa slot in?

Only going on one game with this but.... try anyware where Mitchell thinks he should be.
That's a start...

Yeah Mitchell had a shocker, there's no doubting that.

But he's also one of the best young outside backs in the world, you dont brop him for a man with a jerry curl.

ill answer your question...necewa would fit an where in that backline...

and that is simply put...just because he is the most versitile back in the super14...watching the force play?..hmmm lemme think only cross and gits played well...in a below par game...

giteau would be the only one i would except for the blues team..as would many other blues fans...you are not fair representive of western aus rugby and the real fans of that rugby province would have necewa among ya ranks...hey it comes from an aussies mouth who has coached the brumbies to super rugby championship...the only aussie team to win this tournament...and even he knows necewa is one of the best backs going around..thanks nuciforia

so..with that in mind..and knoing that you love your aussie players so much..i guy who went all out with them and made them as sucessful as they are still reckons..that necewa is one of the best backs in the game...

case closed..straight from a horse mouth named nuicfora..

back to ya question..necewa would fit ANYWHERE in any backline in this competition...he is that good and makes him the BEST utility player in the game..to further staple this judgement(as voted by trf..) just look at the sig baby

chiro

Think Mitchell will do better on the wing with a license to roam, besides his catching from last week his positional play was a bit off for a full back.

ill answer your question...necewa would fit an where in that backline...

and that is simply put...just because he is the most versitile back in the super14...watching the force play?..hmmm lemme think only cross and gits played well...in a below par game...

giteau would be the only one i would except for the blues team..as would many other blues fans...you are not fair representive of western aus rugby and the real fans of that rugby province would have necewa among ya ranks...hey it comes from an aussies mouth who has coached the brumbies to super rugby championship...the only aussie team to win this tournament...and even he knows necewa is one of the best backs going around..thanks nuciforia

so..with that in mind..and knoing that you love your aussie players so much..i guy who went all out with them and made them as sucessful as they are still reckons..that necewa is one of the best backs in the game...

case closed..straight from a horse mouth named nuicfora..

back to ya question..necewa would fit ANYWHERE in any backline in this competition...he is that good and makes him the BEST utility player in the game..to further staple this judgement(as voted by trf..) just look at the sig baby

chiro
[/b]

I agree with your post CHIRO

If one of our players were injured,Nacewa would come in and do a decent job in most of those positions(except for 9 and 13 where i dont believe he can play) just like he does with the Blues...

Now you gotta agree with me that he would not make it into that team if all players were fit.... he's just not as good as any of the players in that lineup in the positions their listed in.

He might make it on the bench but he would be competing with Pelesasa,Hilgendorf,MacKay,Stapleton,Sare etc.. for the last two positions of inside and outside back.

Latest posts