• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 06 for Xbox 360

C

Cymro

Does anybody know where I can get a hold of a copy of this game?

Yes I know its for the xbox but its backward compat!

Yes, however there is a glitch with the drivers. When play moves to the extreme right on the pitch (assuming you're using the side view) the shadow generator causes every player on the pitch to silhouette.

A ball ache, but it's still playable when you look for the attack and defensive lines.

Yea I have heared that but really want to know where I can get a copy of the game!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jan 18 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yea I have heared that but really want to know where I can get a copy of the game![/b]
Hmmm...now you are starting to make me worry about the copy that I have....and whether it will be the last when it packs up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 17 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yes, however there is a glitch with the drivers. When play moves to the extreme right on the pitch (assuming you're using the side view) the shadow generator causes every player on the pitch to silhouette.

A ball ache, but it's still playable when you look for the attack and defensive lines.[/b]

Hey Im thing of getting a 360, what do u are the chances of microsoft fixing this glitch?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maniac @ Feb 22 2009, 04:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 17 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A ball ache, but it's still playable when you look for the attack and defensive lines.[/b]

Hey Im thing of getting a 360, what do u are the chances of microsoft fixing this glitch?

[/b][/quote]
I'd say none as they are using so much money fixing 360s. Better to spend $100 getting a very reliable xbox one....

Yup, and this game looks gorgeous on original xbox compared to the ps2. Id go down to cashies and get a big black box! Not to mention that 06 is so much better than 08. Rugby 06 on xbox is the best rugby game to date.

I've actually still got a xbox just need controls and the game. Does anyone know what I will need to get to put edited rosters on rugby06?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Feb 23 2009, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yup, and this game looks gorgeous on original xbox compared to the ps2. Id go down to cashies and get a big black box! Not to mention that 06 is so much better than 08. Rugby 06 on xbox is the best rugby game to date.[/b]
:bravo: I would have to agree....I am still baffled as to why they chose to make Rugby 08 on Ps2 and not xbox.....now thats weird thinking for sure.....

Latest posts