• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Editors

mjc would u be willing to make a kit making tutorial on how to import your custom kits into the game to get more people to make it thanks if you can

pleasure @ Freddie, Yes i'll make a Video Tutorial and put it up here and on my site :) @ ImScotty btw my name's Mike haha

The tutorial is available on http://facebook.com/MJCStudios and also on the site and Youtube.
done it quicker than i expect you to mike but anyway thank you soo much this will help to get more people to import kits to the game if you want to do a tutorial on how to make a basic kit with a random template then your welcome to do that aswell which would also be a great help

No problem I'll see when I have time for that tutorial, I'm glad I can help people, yes it is up on Youtube :) I've reposted the direct link above :)

Last edited:
Hey, I recently downloaded the Rugby 08 SA Edition 2013 mod and I think it's really good, but my players skin colour isn't right. I'm currently using the v4 roster. My JP Pietersen has a black body but his face is white, Jean de Villiers is black, some of the players like F.du Preez has bright orange hair. The players in the game doesn't relate to to the real players. All the players are wrong, every single player.

Latest posts