• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 full Player stats list

That really helps me, It shouldnt take me too long to get a very early beta out around the time the game comes out for me. At least for the patch team to play with anyway.

Give me some boxing gloves and boxing ring and the guy who does the stats :rahh: . I wanna bloody smack him around :%#%#: . He's probably never seen a game in his life :toss: !!

Please don't tell me they have left out S. Brett Crusaders? :wall:

na he is there, he was there last year as well.

id num 875 though by the looks of my new editor the com number isnt there. But then again i dont have an "updated" com list.

Sorry he is in there, was looking at ozzys other roster file. will have to wait to see what commentary name he gets.

I was gonna get it on PS2, but with all these f.ups I'll have to get on PC and use your great editor!! Thank God for Woosah. Maybe I'll invest in a new gaming PC.

Anyone know what controller to buy so the right analogue works?

funny, most sports fans can complain that all EA do is ship a roster update each year - with things like Dan Ward Smith seemingly having switched to the centre, and Toby Flood now able to play fullback but not centre- we don't even have that privilege!

theyve had almost 2 years and present this rubbish, even a money hungry corporation like EA should hang their heads in shame. That said, despite the shoddy product that has been released, i would still buy it in a heartbeat if they simply included a multiplayer option for the PC so i won't have to deal with the undoubtedly incompetent AI for the next 12 - 24 months. wheres my incentive to shell out for this product when next week it will literally be a few mouse clicks from sitting on my hard drive for free?

You don't want it. Yet you'll steal it? [/b]

where did i say i don't want it? i never said i'll steal it, i asked where's the incentive to buy it, or is it to much to ask for multiplayer these days?

George Smith is marked as:

1. Second Rower
2. Number 8
3. Blindside Flanker

WTF?!?!?
You'd think for a player as high profile as him, and with a Star Rating, they would get his position right...

And they have Kurtley Beale, but no Digby Ioane?

Man.. i dont want to get this game on PC, cuz i like that on PS2 i can play against my mates, but really i think i may have to get PC version as well because how can i play with players with ridiculous stats like this?

and also, how on Earth do the Wallabies have the most star players in the world, and how on earth are Umaga and Carlos star players still?

it has multiplayer....

just doesnt have online. [/b]

fair point, i did mean online tho...most of my friends in england r footy fans and only want to play pro evo all day long...lol...it wud be nice to play sum rugby against the south hemis and show wot us northerners can do lol

So much for a roster update sheet!
I bloody hate EA, but im still gonna buy it! damn them and their ways! wow george pisi is rated pretty highly lol how come i can't see n.evans for the highlanders?

by the looks of it (comparing the roster text and the rdf file) they are a bit different. not totally though.

Before there was about 1750 names, now there are 1903 so they have added some.

Well I will probably try to convert my roster stats over to the new 08 roster once Woosah completes the 08 roster editor. As for you NH fans, well I'd start begging Fa'atau to transfer his update for the 06 rosters to 08 as that's the only way you're going to get anything approaching something close to the current team rosters.
It will be nice not having to create so many players from scratch this time. I will just be able to copy and paste the numbers into the existing player.
My big question is why bother getting rugby on anything but the PC, only through modding is this game made even marginally authentic. The only thing guaranteed with EA rugby games is that they will have done a hatchet job, so why not put yourself in a position where you can at least paper overs some of the cracks.

And they have Kurtley Beale, but no Digby Ioane?
[/b]
It's Western Force directed racism I am telling you!

Actually I was half expecting him to be on the Reds roster. :D

what do all the numbers in the first three columns stand for.

NO Andrew Walker, this is one of the worst rosters i have seen. Ea are hopeless.

That is the PlayerID and what "head" they use. the numbers in the 2nd two columns should be joined together.

some of the special abilities later on are a bit out as well.

That is the PlayerID and what "head" they use. the numbers in the 2nd two columns should be joined together.

some of the special abilities later on are a bit out as well. [/b]

Thanks man, it was a bit confusing. Did u guys notice that lomu is still in there oh sorry J. Lamo,

and also where is Andrew Merhtens

hey played for harlaquins last year, second division side, and now he has moved to the same team that gregan has gone to in france. cant remember that team from the top of my head but they arnt a 1st division team over their either.

That is why he isnt in the game, he doesnt play for any of the teams.

hey played for harlaquins last year, second division side, and now he has moved to the same team that gregan has gone to in france. cant remember that team from the top of my head but they arnt a 1st division team over their either.

That is why he isnt in the game, he doesnt play for any of the teams. [/b]

Thanks woosaah, i think it was touloun, the second division club that has signed him gregan and matfield, umaga has some big job there next year i think.

Latest posts