• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 full Player stats list

two people who stats are way under rated are isa nacewa and cameron shepherd those guys freakin rocked this year and their stats are absolutely horrid and some people that should be star players jacque fourie and fourie du preez of the boks should be stars

Could an american please tell us if you can rename a player because names that are inaccurate annoy me. Why is Rugby the only ea ***le that screws up the rosters. fifa,nba,nhl none of there rosterz are crap, why is rugbys so crap. can u plze find out if u can rename players.

two people who stats are way under rated are isa nacewa and cameron shepherd those guys freakin rocked this year and their stats are absolutely horrid and some people that should be star players jacque fourie and fourie du preez of the boks should be stars [/b]
jacque fourie is not deserving of a star.The only reason hes in the team is because theres no competition at 13.

Could an american please tell us if you can rename a player because names that are inaccurate annoy me. Why is Rugby the only ea ***le that screws up the rosters. fifa,nba,nhl none of there rosterz are crap, why is rugbys so crap. can u plze find out if u can rename players.

[/b]
because all the games you mention are made by a different studio under the name of ea. all those games are way bigger than rugby.

because all the games you mention are made by a different studio under the name of ea. all those games are way bigger than rugby.
[/b]
All those VIDEO games are way bigger than rugby...don't want to put a false image out there....well besides FIFA, that is the biggest of everything...

Production-wise EA have nothing to do with this do they? I think thats handled by HB Studios. I think rather than throwing money and time at it (Like Tiger Woods ? ) they got someone else to do it.

I might be mistaken but it doesn't feel like an EA game apart from the engine they borrowed. This poor authenticity is unheard of in any other EA game. And sadly it will probably always be smaller, because like Cricket, it's only played strongly in a few ex-commonwealth countries.

What kind of computer is needed to run the Pc version of Rugby 08 and is it easy to do all this modding to the game I've only played Rugby on Ps2 and because of all these stat problems and so on I might have to get it on Pc.

this has to be fake or EA ...i cant believe it they have players that have played for tonga and are on the rosters who retired in 2002............................wycliff palu is only 6' they have nili latu playing for NZ when he has captained the tongan squad for the past 2 years :wall: , its like they havent done anything...man we were hoping that the least they would do was update the rosters, .....in rugby 2004, 2005 they didnt have the liscences for tonga or any of the pacific islander squads yet they still had the right names?...........not only this but what the hell is rotherham doing in the gunniess premiership?

I cant get at that file share website at work, can anyone tell me is Rua Tipoki in the munster squad?

Im guessing its a long shot as the transfer only happened recently...

not only this but what the hell is rotherham doing in the gunniess premiership?
[/b]

I'm assuming they have added some sort of crude relegation/promotion system to the Guinness Premiership, as Cornish Pirates are down on the list as well. These teams probably use randomly generated players as they don't seem to have any listed.

<div class='quotemain'>not only this but what the hell is rotherham doing in the gunniess premiership?
[/b]

I'm assuming they have added some sort of crude relegation/promotion system to the Guinness Premiership, as Cornish Pirates are down on the list as well. These teams probably use randomly generated players as they don't seem to have any listed.
[/b][/quote]

If it's true that I like. :cheers: If it's a continuous GP system with promotion and relegation it wil make it more interesting. Sadly not that interesting, there will still be no player movement for example, but it is a step in the right direction.

And Rotheram are on there twice as Earth ***ans and Rotherham. Plus there is Leeds and Northampton, something must be going on with the GP.

Ospeys roster please im desperate to know!!!!!!! how good is henson?!?! are munsters backline still slow as hell? have sale got only one good goalkicker? how good of a player is shane geraghty? wondering whethe to satart guin prem with lon irish or sale sharks? are blue bulls any good? Super 14?

Ospeys roster please im desperate to know!!!!!!! how good is henson?!?! are munsters backline still slow as hell? have sale got only one good goalkicker? how good of a player is shane geraghty? wondering whethe to satart guin prem with lon irish or sale sharks? are blue bulls any good? Super 14? [/b]

Just look at the file on the first page...

Shux having a closer look at the rosters, its a disgrace that so many players are unlicensed! how is it you get one person in the team with his name mis spelt, but the rest whose all correct?

Maybe the spelling mistake is just that - a mistake by some data entry monkey rather than a licensing issue.

As soon as EA put in a decent editor all of this will be resolved. With an editor who cares if they make a mistake with stats or appearance or name? Simply make a few changes and problem solved.

I also noticed that there are a couple of players missed out... Nick Evans, Marty Hola?

As I said the spreadsheet may be inaccurate,

but the guy I got the file from confimed that the toulouse roster and kit is the same that '06. On the US Ps2 version. <_<

Christ on a bike the Irish provinces are completely out of date. That tears it PC version it is then. Lazy EA muppets.

All....They....Had....To...Do....Was....ADD A DAMN ROSTER EDITOR STUPID MOTHERf***ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts