• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 on the Mac

T

Thingimubob

Kinda getting fed up of playing Rugby 08 with mucked up kits on the PS2, but can't get the PC version because it probably won't work properly (I had Rugby 06 for the PC - all the players were grey). My plan is to get a decent computer at some point in the near future, but want to get a Mac mini, since I find Mac's a hell of a lot better than PC's. Is there a Mac version of Rugby 08? If not, would it work if you have the Windows XP/Vista for Mac, and play it through that?

I don't know anything about these things, but i just thought i'd reply as i'm sure a lot of people would have this question.

As far as I know, Rugby 08 isn't compatible with Mac, I did a lot of research because of compatibilities regarding our patch installer

What you are going to have is to buy a parallel softwear such as fusion or parallel that will allow this to be played!

Dont partition your hard drive with Boot Camp!

What I meant is - you can have Windows XP/Vista as the OS on a Mac. For example, my school bought loads of Macs recently, and you can choose whether you use Windows XP or the Mac OS. So could it be installed and run while using XP as your OS?

What I meant is - you can have Windows XP/Vista as the OS on a Mac. For example, my school bought loads of Macs recently, and you can choose whether you use Windows XP or the Mac OS. So could it be installed and run while using XP as your OS? [/b]

Mate your school had to partion the hard drive for that to happen!

Latest posts