• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Patch Team

can someone please send me the patch, [edit.. removed email address... woosaah].. im having trouble downloading it off badongo.com

Hello,
I am new to Rugby 08 and have just downloaded woosaahs editor.
But now I can't find a way to open anything to edit it.
Is there a tutorial hidden anywhere in this forum?

I used to edit some files in EAs Footballmanager earlier, but Rugby seems to be different.
Thanks for help.

ay7psilekp2q7l4tw.png

you need to find a roster that you have saved in the game, and you also need to have the rugby 08 directory found.

then you should be all good for editing players and teams. as for kits i am sure someone will help you

Would it ever be possible to make the game online as EA don't look as if they are gunna do anything online soon!

I need some help here guys.. i can't find the NZ Maori squad anywhere on the roster, but the game loads the teams.

Does anyone know how you can edit the NZ Maori roster? Is it in the games default roster, because I am using my own roster file and NZ Maori works, i just cant get to edit them.

Any ideas?

NZ Maori appears in the game because in the teams files xml maoris teams is active=yes
First you must change change the files teams.csv in the editor whossah you must have yes with maoris teams.
with this change the teams maoris in your roster appears in representative teams with the editor

NZ Maori roster in one default roster there are only 4 four players inside (remember hide teams like some all stars teams) you must try to put players and save but sometimes it s ok and sometimes you must to do again until it wil be ok.

remenber http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=34629

aAm lookin forward to that. no rugby 09 so these will be awesome. thanks mate do your best!

i would like to see people who are black in real life black in the game not white(not being racist)

well - i have now got this game for pc - rugby 2008

i gotto get a controller now

are there any patches - roster, teams, kits etc

just make a quick search for the MUP09 mode from Fa'atau82 in the Rugby 08 section of this forum.
all inclusive and i can really suggest it! :cheers:

Hi I am form Italy and if you want I can help with some info of italian team because I am not very good at programming

hi guys, i've already downloaded woosaah's editor, but i dont know how to edit kits and team "logos". can you please tell me? i'm changing portugal's players, kits and logo. please help

i make this process ,however for Brazil but i can't substitutes the name players because my pc have 756 mb in the soft get 1gb ram and i will release coming soon

i see this patch and downloaded,you make this brazilian kit.
coming soon release sotuh america patch with teams from this 4 countries.

tackles!

How do you get the software needed to created kits/players and if so what software is needed. is it hard to do the editing aswell???/