• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 roster update

The Updated rosters

Im ever so sorry i am meant to be in charge of rosters being up to date. I have one and I will upload it on my thread for you all. Sorry I have been making patches here and there and also updating some but i will post the work I have been doing and if you want some more rosters just send me a message I can also change team names, kits and abreviations and stuff :)

uploading.com/files/5f16me96/2012%2Bpatch.rar/

Latest roster plus music

Thanks..but i do not see any difference from 2010 patch. Maybe i did not do it right. I extracted the folder to the game folder as I did when I updated to 2010 patch. Could you help me with this?

Hi me as well I cannot see any difference when I extracted the files to the easports rugby2008 folder

Hi tomgordon (and everyone else)

I recently started with a 2012 roster update. I've only managed to finish 4 teams and 1 with custom player portraits. Maybe we can help each other out with a current one and possibly any further updates? :)

Also a quick question, I will do a search after this, but how do you change/add teams? i.e. names, kits, flags (if possible)

Thanks
Cheers

That roster is about as up to date as a nokia 3210

I recently started with a 2012 roster update. I've only managed to finish 4 teams and 1 with custom player portraits. Maybe we can help each other out with a current one and possibly any further updates? :)

Also a quick question, I will do a search after this, but how do you change/add teams? i.e. names, kits, flags (if possible)

Thanks
Cheers

How far are you with this....if you need help please send me the roster and i will work on it with you!

Hey guys. Im trying to update my rugby 08 roster but its not working. The Roster10 and the patch are both just appearing in WinZip mode when i download. I put the min the rugby 08 folder as directed but when i open the game nothing has changed. Pleas help. Been playing rugby 08 for 4 years now and the teams are getting boring

How far are you with this....if you need help please send me the roster and i will work on it with you!

I am a Namibian rugby fan i can help you update the roster for the Namibian national team if youd like

Thanks
Cheers
Im a Namibian rugby supporter and i can help you with the Namibian roster if you need help

Hey guys, sorry I've fallen a bit behind. Will take another look how far I am, and let you know. Roughly, I'm still only as far as the SA teams. Started on some NZ teams but it's getting tough now swapping players around. Thanks for the support. Will try get that file over to you guys.
Cheers :)

jono99 your roster is shameful far too many old ****ing players you better not be making another roster you twit, and you call it a 2012 roster LMFAO cunthouse *******

Latest posts