• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 roster update

Hi Jono99. I tried opening it but it can't open in the game.

Anybody else given this a try?

Things to lookout for:
- Steven Kitshoff (Stormers) head/headgear in-game is glitched. Maybe changing it will help
- Numerous players names are cut off, being too long
- On NZ, I started with Highlanders, so their team is a bit jumbled
- Certain players, after recent weeks, could have positions added to their secondary slots. Most notably are: Deon Fourie (No8), Keegan Daniel (No8), Willem Alberts (Lock)
- Player stats could certainly be looked at, I really just went with any random number for each players main stats
- Putting in star players caused my game to crash, not sure if I did something wrong, but just keep an eye on that
- Lastly, being so close to 2013 and the number of transfers already taking place, we could possibly include those in here

Thanks

I save in in a folder which I name "2012.ros" and save it in MyDocuments-EASports Rugby 08. When I try to load it in the rosters page it gives the message "unable to load roster"

Hmmm damn, I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Um, either try the new one I loaded or could someone else help with this. I'll try and dig a bit more.

Hi so has anyone actually made a completed roster yet I know it takes time so keep up the good work guys!!!

I save in in a folder which I name "2012.ros" and save it in MyDocuments-EASports Rugby 08. When I try to load it in the rosters page it gives the message "unable to load roster"
Try changing the roster name to rugby2010.ros or in otherwords the same name as the roster that was working for you before.

hi all,

Im very new to this. Been playing rugby 08 for years on the same outdated players and if there is an updated roster I would really like help to how I can get it.

Please Help me???

Should I just make a new roster?
What should I include?
And on what patch should it be based
Please help me help you
Been gone so long

rugby 10 patch is good (latest I think)
up to date super 14 teams
maybe a patch for a champions cup (difficult i know)
up to date International teams
more realistic up to date representative teams
up to date stats
up to date star players (henson colins hernandez no longer stars) I have some suggestions if u want
up to date face & portraits
I can send u what i have...maybe a bit bias but I have up to date super 14 SA teams, Tri Nations and busy with arg pumas

Latest posts