• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch

Attachments

• Rugby 08 File List.zip
    395 KB · Views: 60
Can you change it back to Super Rugby? Why do the BIL, NH & SH stared teams have lower ratings? I'm trying to edit the team ratings but can't find them and also Drua

Will this patch get future updates? Its laggy sometimes and I feel like some ratings of the players are to high ot to low. For example Quade Cooper can't kick at all. His kicking meter is tiny

Last edited:
@ama1 thank you very much for all the hard work! Question, I used the patches roster file and the Woosaahs Rugasmic 08 Roster editor to edit players ratings. All players have been updated correctly in squad management, however, not in the world league tournament when I create a new one. Do I need to use the excel spreadsheet and hex editor approach? Please and thank you.

Hi Liam VDS, with the spreadsheet a new rdf is created. Overwrite 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf and save it
in the main program folder. This is the WL roster.
The difference with the normal roster and WL roster is that the team performance ratings are reversed.

Hi Liam VDS, with the spreadsheet a new rdf is created. Overwrite 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf and save it
in the main program folder. This is the WL roster.
The difference with the normal roster and WL roster is that the team performance ratings are reversed.
Thank you very much @ama1.

@ama1 hopefully the last question please. Does one open the roster file in "010 Editor", then "Export Hex" to .txt file and then import into spreadsheet using "From text/csv" under data tab with space delineation? If so, where does one use Ctrl+shift+C to convert the 16 columns of data from the .txt file to the 100 column format required in the spreadsheet?

I put a tutorial in this post

You shouldn't need to convert to text.
You highlight the hex values in 010 editor, then where it says 'paste' in the top left corner, highlight the little arrow below
it to select 'use text import wizard'.

Hope this makes sense.

I put a tutorial in this post

You shouldn't need to convert to text.
You highlight the hex values in 010 editor, then where it says 'paste' in the top left corner, highlight the little arrow below
it to select 'use text import wizard'.

Hope this makes sense.
Hi @ama1. Apologies, I missed the tutorial. I will give it a read through. Thank you very much!

Hi @ama1. Apologies, I missed the tutorial. I will give it a read through. Thank you very much!
Guys is it possible to do replica of priemership league tournament and change it 2 United rugby Championship 2022 tournament on the new patch

Yes, it it possible, however you can't make a 16 team tournament.
You would have to overwrite RWC (22 teams), European Cup (24 teams)or Super Rugby (14 Teams)

Yes, it it possible, however you can't make a 16 team tournament.
You would have to overwrite RWC (22 teams), European Cup (24 teams)or Super Rugby
ohkay How can I make castle rugby championship of the springboks and Australie and New Zealand back to 3 teams in the rugby 21 patch update..?

Hi @ama1, my game keeps crashing with the latest TRF 22 MOD when I try to play WORLD LEAGUE or THE LIONS TOUR (also TEN NATIONS).

I have used the roster and profile provided in the patch. What am I doing wrong?

Make sure you do a clean install (ensure there are no files from any other patch - to improve compatibility).

ohkay How can I make castle rugby championship of the springboks and Australie and New Zealand back to 3 teams in the rugby 21 patch update..?
I think just overwrite the Tri Nations - as it only includes these three teams. Delete the Rugby Championship mod from other patches - as this adds the RFE from the six nations to add Argentina.

Make sure you do a clean install (ensure there are no files from any other patch - to improve compatibility).
One without the previous TRF 2021 patch?

Should I use the TRF 2022 patch clean? Can I add jim546 GitHub updates?

Latest posts