• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 101 Part 2 on easports.com

L

lazy_chesnut

Just been put up.

easports.com --> Football --> EA Sports Rugby 2005 --> Videos

Have fun kids

You should really look around the threads b4 u post. I posted yesterday with the same thing

Yeah well.

111 views in not very long. Can't be that pointless can it?

Rather than having to trawl through a load of "yeah" and "lol" and "thanks lox, you're great and i want to f*** you in the ass" posts by losers looking to get their post count up ("YAY i got 100 posts. I have nothing better to do with my time than this!"), people can see this in a clean thread.

Oh, and it's "before you". Not "b4 u".

Lrn2tipe proper.

lol
No need to get angry. He was just saying that it's been posted before.
And Maddog could have worded it a bit better, sure, but he was only saying it's been done.

Ah well.

EDIT: for the record though; my post count is 828.
<

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Mar 6 2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah well.

111 views in not very long. Can't be that pointless can it?

Rather than having to trawl through a load of "yeah" and "lol" and "thanks lox, you're great and i want to f*** you in the ass" posts by losers looking to get their post count up ("YAY i got 100 posts. I have nothing better to do with my time than this!"), people can see this in a clean thread.

Oh, and it's "before you". Not "b4 u".

Lrn2tipe proper.
Calm down mate! No need to go riled up over minor garbage like that...

They must be putting something in the water lately because it seems like people around here are spitting the dummy with far less provocation than normal!

Just remember to take a deep breath before posting from now on everyone
<

<
Im just saying! jeez! I did that to Umosay once and i looked like a total jackass! Be careful.
<
and by the way b4 was to reduce time AND effort instead of writing before. Its common in all shorthand internet typing!

l0lz1!!!shift+one, u n00b dn't no wat da intarnet languge speek izzzz.

Who cares how you type as long as it's readable.
And I agree with sanzar, people need to calm down. Everyone must be getting tense and excited with the upcoming realease, but you should just chill out and stop spitting the dummy.

Wait on! My turn.
i r b1ggar rubgy fan dan u Dummmarses lol lolololmaorofllol!11!!j/kl lol
s0z 4 hertin ne 1s fellings lol

Mmhmm good call.
Speaking of calling a just rand up eb games and they said its out in 4 DAYS!!!!!! HUZZAH!
(AUS)

Latest posts