Rugby 13 Patch Season 2012 - 2013 for Rugby 08

Gavinn

Academy Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Jaguares
Rugby 13 Patch Season 2012 - 2013

Well, I was thinking these last few days and I think that if we get together between those who know to create kits and much more, we can create a very good patch, but I need the help of many, as for example the help of Garzoo, Peter83, ImScotty, Freddie Howard, Gonzalo Armisen and I. And of course, anyone who wants to help, be welcome, I don't remember who it knows to do these things. But that's what I think, now I just want to tell me their opinions. Oh, another thing, not me I wanted to forget anything, I would like to create a patch that is such which in real life, bone, that although it is not very well known player use boots that actually uses, and also that such player, as for example Mark Cueto, use tight shorts without sleeves and vice versa. Well I hope your opinions, thanks and have good luck! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
mm sounds cool i'll try to help out if i could but one problem there is hardly anyone who can patch the game

why do you need the MUP 09 to patch it it would work on the TRF Rugby 10 patch aswell
It is that they have the shims and sleeves are very good, then put that in the "new patch" to not be creating back. And it also has other things quite interesting! Please, if you have pasemelo, I will serve much. Thanks Scotty

It is that they have the shims and sleeves are very good, then put that in the "new patch" to not be creating back. And it also has other things quite interesting! Please, if you have pasemelo, I will serve much. Thanks Scotty

I agree with scotty. the mup have the sleeves but change with the colour of the skin of the player. the faces, kits and the boots of the mup are too old. I think we have a good base with the trf 10 with the kits that peter83 make, and the scoreboard and super rugby actualization that howard make too. I make a roster with 6N and Rugby championship 2013 squads so i think we can start from there.by the way, gabi errase some inbox cause i cant send you nothing.,,,
67e61384807221bae5fffb2.gif

I agree with scotty. the mup have the sleeves but change with the colour of the skin of the player. the faces, kits and the boots of the mup are too old. I think we have a good base with the trf 10 with the kits that peter83 make, and the scoreboard and super rugby actualization that howard make too. I make a roster with 6N and Rugby championship 2013 squads so i think we can start from there.by the way, gabi errase some inbox cause i cant send you nothing.,,,
lol i suppose thats one way to get a try :)

and if freddie is gonna help us in this we can get the scoreboard idea working i thought that was quite good

Last edited by a moderator:
Lads, just another reminder for some. Please don't double post, rather edit your post. The edit button can be located at the bottom of your post. Thanks.

OK Garzoo already the empty. Watch friends, I need the MUP in order to make the sleeves and other things that are very well made, for me, the MUP is the base together with TRF 10 to create the new patch. In addition, the spoils are equal in the MUP that TRF 10, so nose have been much problem with that, Oh, and another thing, the MUP has many more faces than the TRF 10, but just isn't much difference. The thing is that please, whoever has the patch pass me and we see that we do, from now, thanks a lot guys! :)

is anyone here good at making kits if so can you please make me a canterbury home and away kit from 2010 please i love you forever if you do i'll import it into the game

I am in, I can help making minikits and kits, but everybody have to help in this project!!!!

Can u forecast a leadtime for this patch?
My idea is that patch we are posting it at the end of this year or early 2014, because always the jerseys change on the tour of November, but to be able to post it at end of year must already starting work!

I am in, I can help making minikits and kits, but everybody have to help in this project!!!!
I'm seeing tutorials to learn to create kits because much don't understand, so good, I would say let's get started to create faces and then the kits because you are constantly changing!

Latest posts