• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 13 Patch Season 2012 - 2013 for Rugby 08

You'll have to wait for guy, we're going to take because we're going to try to do it the most realistic possible.

where can i find the most realistic patch and roster to date ?

where can i find the most realistic patch and roster to date ?
The last patch that I think was the TRF 10, then created rosters, kits and so forth, but the last OFFICIAL who I think is the patch that I told you.

yeah thanks guys the trf patch with geostars roster is the most up to date ive found. any chance u can make the AI abit more challenging in the next patch?

yeah thanks guys the trf patch with geostars roster is the most up to date ive found. any chance u can make the AI abit more challenging in the next patch?
Sorry I did not understand your question, express yourself a little more please :)

i think there is too much talking about this and not enough planning we need to all come up with what we r going to add and new features and then start making it

Actually i am already doing a patch (ALL BY MYSELF) on Fifa 07,and it's really long work.

But when i'm done i can update rosters.

Sorry I did not understand your question, express yourself a little more please :)
Basically he's saying he wants to play Rugby with much more difficulty....like in Fifa patches you can change the AI to increase difficulty

geostar will u be making a 2013 roster? preferablly when the internationals are named.

Has anyone started making kits or anything for Rugby 13 yet?

I have almost finished the new scoreboard

I currently have a roster for super rugby 2013...except for kings...and rebels not so much...I also edited the lions team to be more suitable for world leagues

Latest posts