• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Jmmontoro read earlier in that press release it says this fall in the second paragraph, it is due for release late november everywhere mate, read more specifically lol

Jmmontoro read earlier in that press release it says this fall in the second paragraph, it is due for release late november everywhere mate, read more specifically lol
ScottishCannon in your last interview did he say anything about the springboks licencing ? or is it not licensed ?

Nowhere says November, whatever you find online is a speculative date. This is an official press release, and it has two different tentative releases, one which is probably a poor cleanup of previous press releases and one they never said until now, if you want to believe in November fine, I doubt it'll come this year.

Well when I interviewed Pete Garcin a few weeks ago he said that the game had been finished and has been send for certification to Sony and Microsoft to be approved and distributed. Thiis process takes approximately one month so the game is finished and will be releaed very soon. Also, almost every game site has it down for november, so I am afraid you are a bit mistaken mate it will be released late november or early december

Yeah, I'm pretty sure achievements aren't released until a game has gone gold (aka is finished). So I'd say a November release date is looking good right now.

Well when I interviewed Pete Garcin a few weeks ago he said that the game had been finished and has been send for certification to Sony and Microsoft to be approved and distributed. Thiis process takes approximately one month so the game is finished and will be releaed very soon. Also, almost every game site has it down for november, so I am afraid you are a bit mistaken mate it will be released late november or early december
Really depends. Can take 3 to 4 weeks to get through submission and then, assuming you pass submission and don't need to resubmit, it usually takes another 3-4 weeks to manufacture and distribute depending on the infrastructure and relationships of the publisher. Factoring in they are trying to deliver on 6 platforms simultaneously, there are a lot of logistics to manage there including 5 separate submissions to get through (and in the busiest submission period of the year for Sony and Microsoft I might add). Assuming they don't stagger the releases as the platforms are approved and manufactured, then 8-12 weeks from submission to shelf is probably a more realistic expectation. It will be ready when its done, and people shouldn't pay any attention to release dates on retailer websites over waiting to hear the official word from the publishers themselves. Have said it for our games in the past, and it is appropriate for these guys too.

The South African distributor of Rugby 15, Apex Interactive, did confirm to someone who asked them about a release date that it was still definitely coming next month, I just hope it is the same release date worldwide :D

The South African distributor of Rugby 15, Apex Interactive, did confirm to someone who asked them about a release date that it was still definitely coming next month, I just hope it is the same release date worldwide :D

Well, all the stores in the malls, as well as the online shops are advertising it for 21 November 2014 Release date.

It's even in some of the nationwide stores' Christmas Shopping booklets...

Well, all the stores in the malls, as well as the online shops are advertising it for 21 November 2014 Release date.

It's even in some of the nationwide stores' Christmas Shopping booklets...

Wow I haven't even seen it mentioned in the UK! ..I asked someone in Game and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

Still waiting for a definate release date. Shopto have confirmed to be that they will be stocking it

Might not bother unless reviews are solid then.

I reckon Rugby 15 will definitely be worth the money no matter what we have to pay. I reckon and I am hoping that it is going to be 10 times better than the Rugby Challenge series, the rugby challenge games were so buggy and glitchy that it was no longer a true reflection of rugby. I'm hoping that this is the rugby game that we have always wanted, I absolutely loved Rugby 08 and RWC 2011, and with the improved graphics, gameplay and controls, Rugby 15 will truly be the game we've been asking and waiting for since Rugby 08, the future is definitely looking bright for rugby games!

Rugby 15 on their Facebook page have just confirmed that Rugby 15 will be released this November and that a UK packshot will be available soon! :D They have just released an album showing all of the packshots to date worldwide! :D

Latest posts