• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005 BOx art

Originally posted by watty@Jan 24 2005, 10:03 AM
On the austrailian boxart, I noticed in the bottom right hand corner there are 3 emblems! One is tri-nations, the other is super 12 but i cant work out the 3rd. Think it could be the tooheys new cup thing??? doubt it but there is something there!!
Its the Toohey's Super 12 - they sponsor it

yeh i know that, but to the right of the super12 logo theres something else, pretty sure its the wallabies logo now!

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 24 2005, 08:26 PM
stupid host went down, i'll send them to you on msn if you want [email protected]
Argh.

I ain't got msn. Any chance of you putting it on your website, or is that same server thingy.

Ah, balls to it all, I can wait. Locks will be hooking us up fairly soon.

Good work everybody. That you went into a store and took pictures of the back cover . . . and we all supported this idea . . .

ok guys

i went back on the way home and soaked it all in like a sponge

the 3 logos on the front are as follows, left to right

Tri nations
Super 12
Wallabies

on the pic kicking for goal - we have a red arrow and there a small box to the left - this box shows the wind direction and speed, and the power metre - very similar to maddens power metre - a semi circle, that extends passed the 180 degrees mark, therefore not really a semi circle, but picture from 5pm to 12pm on a clock and u get my drift. players standing under the posts waiting for johnny to kick look well presented, with hands on hips

create-a-player pic - this is george smith getting edited...........options down the side are:
Nose
Neck and shoulders
Hair
Eyes
Mouth........these options are padlocked.
2 other pics on the cover - 1 is a scrum, and the other is a great tackle.....the big tackle is already on TRF (have seen it b4)........the scrum is a good closeup, however debatable if that is a view or a pre-scrum animation.

what are the words , i mean the big buggers in the middle of the case. I make them out top be "RUGBY< THE EA SPORTS WAY" get off... that cant be right can it. thats a joke.

Latest posts