Rugby 2005 BOx art

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by maddog79, Jan 23, 2005.

1. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

Its the Toohey's Super 12 - they sponsor it

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. watty

watty Guest

yeh i know that, but to the right of the super12 logo theres something else, pretty sure its the wallabies logo now!

4. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

wat was ppl's reaction wen they saw u?

lol

5. Argh.

I ain't got msn. Any chance of you putting it on your website, or is that same server thingy.

Ah, balls to it all, I can wait. Locks will be hooking us up fairly soon.

Good work everybody. That you went into a store and took pictures of the back cover . . . and we all supported this idea . . .

6. umosay

umosay Guest

Actually they should be working now

7. Wally

Wally Guest

Working on your site?

8. umosay

umosay Guest

working as in page 2 of this thread

9. ak47

ak47 Guest

ok guys

i went back on the way home and soaked it all in like a sponge

the 3 logos on the front are as follows, left to right

Tri nations
    Super 12
    Wallabies

on the pic kicking for goal - we have a red arrow and there a small box to the left - this box shows the wind direction and speed, and the power metre - very similar to maddens power metre - a semi circle, that extends passed the 180 degrees mark, therefore not really a semi circle, but picture from 5pm to 12pm on a clock and u get my drift. players standing under the posts waiting for johnny to kick look well presented, with hands on hips

create-a-player pic - this is george smith getting edited...........options down the side are:
    Nose
    Neck and shoulders
    Hair
    Eyes
    Mouth........these options are padlocked.
    2 other pics on the cover - 1 is a scrum, and the other is a great tackle.....the big tackle is already on TRF (have seen it b4)........the scrum is a good closeup, however debatable if that is a view or a pre-scrum animation.

10. And they are! Huzzah!

11. Gilhooley

Gilhooley Guest

what are the words , i mean the big buggers in the middle of the case. I make them out top be "RUGBY< THE EA SPORTS WAY" get off... that cant be right can it. thats a joke.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!