• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005 Gameplay Tips

Originally posted by SharksFan@Apr 4 2005, 11:46 PM
"Configuring Set Plays ÇAccess the Set Plays option from the Management menu during a match.Here you will be able to make changes to your team's current set plays so that when you have the feed at a scrum or the throw at the line-out you will have an updated set of plays to choose from. È- ÉQuick Set Play ÊWhen your team has possession at a ruck press { to initiate a quick set play. Execute the quick set play at the right time and you may catch your opposition off guard and set up a scoring opportunity for your team. ËConfiguring The Quick Set Play ÌAccess the Quick Set Play option from the Management menu during a match. Here you will be able to replace your team's currently employed play with another set play of your choosing."

Found this in the same file as the R3 tip. But I am at work so haven't checked this.

I am a bit clueless trying to figure out you compuspeak but this does look exciting. "QUICK set plays".......now that sounds quite revolutionary ESPECIALLY if it deliberately in the game. If you can explain it better after giving it a go that would be fantastic
<

Sorry GG, i found these extracts in a file in the data.gob on the PS2 version. Looks like they intended to allow you to choose different quick plays, but it was never realised.

Latest posts