• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2005 Training Camp!

ah oops

well thats even better then....hope pc or xbox demo is out very soon after that

or before would be good
<

before would be better but i doubt it since it says the very first public viewings heh

You beauty, how good is that! This will probably even be before locks gets a detailed look. I just regestered. Going to the Sheraton is a bit rough, they should have made it Suncorp or Ballymore.

hehe it does say bring your cameras!

So dont take pics of those damn wallabies,just get us ingame vids of rugby2005!

Thats fkin awesome. Would that make such a big thing of it if they didnt think the game was up to scratch ? Would they want all those people turning up just to say this is a pile of junk ?

Ohhhh this has got me thinking the game could be a gud un again
<

What ya think ???

It's possible. I also have more respect for EA for coming up with this. Well, EA Australia anyway...

Originally posted by Wally@Jan 24 2005, 08:13 PM
You beauty, how good is that! This will probably even be before locks gets a detailed look. I just regestered. Going to the Sheraton is a bit rough, they should have made it Suncorp or Ballymore.
Maybe not
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 24 2005, 09:29 PM
What does that mean? preview on the horizon eh locks?
I'm due to have a good few hours, (maybe days) on Rugby 2005 over the next week or so! As soon as I've played it, I'll bring all the details up on here along with screens, movies of in game footage etc!!!!

Fingers crossed
<

Originally posted by locksley+Jan 24 2005, 09:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Jan 24 2005, 09:36 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 24 2005, 09:29 PM
What does that mean? preview on the horizon eh locks?
I'm due to have a good few hours, (maybe days) on Rugby 2005 over the next week or so! As soon as I've played it, I'll bring all the details up on here along with screens, movies of in game footage etc!!!!

Fingers crossed
<
[/b]
Awesome. I'm still hanging for the demo though. I wouldn't mind having a bash with Dell either.

Any chance that someone who goes on feb 9th could make an iso of the ps2 demo and put it online on a p2p app so anyone with a chipped ps2 can get to play it ? This is especially for us in the UK who wont get such a chance to play it.

Either that or someone has to take a whole heap of movies to post online for anyone who doesnt get a shot of playing it.

Hey locks, remember to check if the rucks, and mauls are automatic or manual, hopefully they will finally come up with a good system for them. Manual of course.
<
Looking forward to coverage locks.
cheers and Salu

Originally posted by lionmaul@Jan 25 2005, 08:36 AM
Hey locks, remember to check if the rucks, and mauls are automatic or manual, hopefully they will finally come up with a good system for them. Manual of course.
<
cheers and Salu
And Locks, considering that it's EA, see if they've got David Beckham in the England XV.

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 24 2005, 08:22 PM
Thats fkin awesome. Would that make such a big thing of it if they didnt think the game was up to scratch ? Would they want all those people turning up just to say this is a pile of junk ?

Ohhhh this has got me thinking the game could be a gud un again
<

What ya think ???
Gotta agree with you on this one.......

They must be pretty certain of the quality of the game if they are prepared to invite people to look at it in some detail................
<

Originally posted by lionmaul@Jan 25 2005, 09:36 AM
<
cheers and Salu
Yep, don't forget jumping
<

Originally posted by umosay+Jan 25 2005, 10:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Jan 25 2005, 10:16 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-lionmaul
@Jan 25 2005, 09:36 AM
Hey locks, remember to check if the rucks, and mauls are automatic or manual, hopefully they will finally come up with a good system for them.  Manual of course.
<
cheers and Salu
Yep, don't forget jumping
<
[/b]
You got it baby!!!!!!!
<

well i am registered, and done and ready to go
time to get the camping gear and make my way to homebush
FFS - why have it all the way in the middle of the stix at olympic park........now i gotto book a doctors appt, to get out of work - oh know
<

but atleast i'll get to play it
seeing Feb9 is sydney and is first date on the list..........i will post my thoughts once i play the demo............locks will prolly have played it by then, so u's wont be waiting for ym comments with baited breath i hope

if it wasnt a registering process..........i'd raid the joint and grab all the demos and send it off to TRF gang

i have no technology to post videos on the web, so anything i can bring u guys apart from comments will be phone pics again..sorry dudes

anyway this is the new date....forget march...this is first!!!!

Latest posts