Rugby 2006 Career/World League...

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Saint N Sinner, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Which team will you be using?

Will you be going for a full-out dream team or updating your favourite current team?

I shall be going with the Northampton XV (no suprise)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

Treviso.

4. Flamingo

Flamingo Guest

Cardiff Blues

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Hurrah for Italians!

But really, is this the most pointless thread ever? Even the thread in this serves more purpose.

6. I think members who replied misunderstood the question.

It was meant to be either the team you will be using as in player by player, thats if it is a dream team. Or player by player with the actual team.

7. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

It is too hard a question to answer at the moment, as player stats aren't yet known. In 2005, Rokococo was crap compared to real life. In 06, how good will Chabal be for example? I doubt he will be very good, despite being the one of the best 8s in the NH.

8. He is a very good player indeed, I wouldn't want to bump into him in a dark alley I'm telling you.

9. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

Yeah I know, but knowing the game, he will have strenth at something like 72. [​IMG]

Lima's tackling on 05 was below 80 FFS!

10. And Bruce Reihana's kicking stat's reflect this season not the last 1 or 2...which was a shock.

11. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Joe Rokocoko had about the same stats in 05 as in 04. No doubt he will still be on 85 speed. I mean, Caleb Ralph was on 89 for f***s sake.

...Don't even get me started on Luke McAlister...

12. Boltman

Boltman Guest

[​IMG]

Talk about threadjacks, anyways...back on topic, I'll use who I used alot in 05...Newcastle.

13. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I'll either go the Scarlets or the Blues.

14. Boltman

Boltman Guest

I was thinking of going Blues, just to play as Lomu again. [​IMG]

15. Symclaw

Symclaw Guest

Scarlets, but with the bonus of S. Jones

16. woosaah

woosaah Guest

viadana [​IMG]

17. London Wasps

London Wasps Guest

London Wasps and possible Saracens.. London Irish seem to be missing as a team anyway, other I'd play with them [​IMG]

18. DC

DC Guest

leinster

19. i make dream teams. but usually i get board of my team by the end of the 3rd season, and start again with a completely diffrent team. on 05, i had about 5 teams who would all be competitive against each other.

i love looking in **** teams like georga and finding one awesome as player (like there prop)

20. ALLBLACKS

ALLBLACKS Guest

Ratings are not always the case to a better team. I whipe out teams with unrealistic scores like beating Australia 150-0 with my ALL BLACKS starting Line-up Looking like this

15.Cullen
    14.Howlett
    13.Umaga
    12.Mauger
    11.Rokocoko
    10.Carter
    9.Marshall
    8.Robertson
    7.McCaw
    6.Thorne
    5.Maxwell
    4.Jack
    3.Sommerville
    2.Oliver
    1.Hewett

Then I struggle to get that momentum and quick tries with players who have way better Ratings

15.Cullen
    14.Howlett
    13.Tuitavake
    12.Tipoki
    11.Randell
    10.Reihana
    9.Ai'i
    8.Robertson
    7.McCaw
    6.Thorne
    5.Maxwell
    4.Jack
    3.Sommerville
    2.Oliver
    1.Hewett

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!