• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2006 Career/World League...

S

Saint N Sinner

Which team will you be using?

Will you be going for a full-out dream team or updating your favourite current team?

I shall be going with the Northampton XV (no suprise)

Originally posted by harrison2468@Jan 8 2006, 02:24 PM
Treviso.
Hurrah for Italians!

But really, is this the most pointless thread ever? Even the thread in this serves more purpose.

I think members who replied misunderstood the question.

It was meant to be either the team you will be using as in player by player, thats if it is a dream team. Or player by player with the actual team.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 8 2006, 07:46 PM
I think members who replied misunderstood the question.

It was meant to be either the team you will be using as in player by player, thats if it is a dream team. Or player by player with the actual team.
It is too hard a question to answer at the moment, as player stats aren't yet known. In 2005, Rokococo was crap compared to real life. In 06, how good will Chabal be for example? I doubt he will be very good, despite being the one of the best 8s in the NH.

He is a very good player indeed, I wouldn't want to bump into him in a dark alley I'm telling you.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 8 2006, 08:12 PM
He is a very good player indeed, I wouldn't want to bump into him in a dark alley I'm telling you.
Yeah I know, but knowing the game, he will have strenth at something like 72.
<

Lima's tackling on 05 was below 80 FFS!

And Bruce Reihana's kicking stat's reflect this season not the last 1 or 2...which was a shock.

Joe Rokocoko had about the same stats in 05 as in 04. No doubt he will still be on 85 speed. I mean, Caleb Ralph was on 89 for f***s sake.

...Don't even get me started on Luke McAlister...

<

Talk about threadjacks, anyways...back on topic, I'll use who I used alot in 05...Newcastle.

Originally posted by gjohn85@Jan 9 2006, 11:52 AM
I'll either go the Scarlets or the Blues.
I was thinking of going Blues, just to play as Lomu again.
<

London Wasps and possible Saracens.. London Irish seem to be missing as a team anyway, other I'd play with them
<

i make dream teams. but usually i get board of my team by the end of the 3rd season, and start again with a completely diffrent team. on 05, i had about 5 teams who would all be competitive against each other.

i love looking in **** teams like georga and finding one awesome as player (like there prop)

Ratings are not always the case to a better team. I whipe out teams with unrealistic scores like beating Australia 150-0 with my ALL BLACKS starting Line-up Looking like this

15.Cullen
14.Howlett
13.Umaga
12.Mauger
11.Rokocoko
10.Carter
9.Marshall
8.Robertson
7.McCaw
6.Thorne
5.Maxwell
4.Jack
3.Sommerville
2.Oliver
1.Hewett

Then I struggle to get that momentum and quick tries with players who have way better Ratings

15.Cullen
14.Howlett
13.Tuitavake
12.Tipoki
11.Randell
10.Reihana
9.Ai'i
8.Robertson
7.McCaw
6.Thorne
5.Maxwell
4.Jack